Subject: Keep your files and folders organized with automation
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 02:50:06 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Files have a knack for getting out of control, fast. Whether it's on your 
computer or in your cloud storage app, files are rarely where you think. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/organize-files-with-automation/> 
Automation

Keep your files and folders organized with automation

Remember when everything you needed lived in a single folder on your desktop 
or on a floppy disk you'd labeled with a Sharpie? Now we can store our files 
wherever we want—our inbox, cloud storage, social media, the list goes on.

It's a luxury, yes, but it's a chaotic luxury. So here, Zapier staff writer 
Krystina offers some tips for how to reign in the digital chaos with automation.
Find files faster <https://zapier.com/blog/organize-files-with-automation/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/track-offline-conversions-google-ads-zapier/> 
Automation

Track offline conversions in Google Ads

Automate your ads 
<https://zapier.com/blog/track-offline-conversions-google-ads-zapier/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/quarterly-think-day/> 
Productivity

Why you should set aside time to just think

Let your brain do its thing <https://zapier.com/blog/quarterly-think-day/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-note-taking-apps/> 
App picks

The 5 best note-taking apps of 2021

Find the right app <https://zapier.com/blog/best-note-taking-apps/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/building-a-business-backward/> 
Small business

How to launch a small business backward

Be bold <https://zapier.com/blog/building-a-business-backward/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=a03b964464d74c89961922d0680d722d&_e=GxVd4DE6gWEg1CbM1JADXRHB40HrROX66vrm3KNM1LV8gPzrmGMc0PCnAnuxkVtM7kunsiGo_c_KvSQ2k-0nuU802x6-JniU9wCgzB7F23vqTcgP25ZXPsSBxCDJGL7ArazDMEW6HI7nOky4e-Brg87T_r3UPzm_vT7K5kCvOV1JCxZDiycKfpm5WAimQaNqyVlkXSCGpuTjS_Ahd5KjI6dHGTAQ6TSYLBI1BmX4HRjCgjPKdE0vQJIuqlO2L13Z4hHm4wjCmbBezfJqQH6efeitiMJ9kj8HqMBkppwqHIvYyNE3VcqNyb6MPaBlCB580n_jRY2U6iCnHtJwmsh6Ifq1AKV6q5YBlsWCB9s0WDE%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>