Subject: Ready for some automation inspiration?
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 21:15:02 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Here are 5 tasks you should automate today—so you don't have to do them 
tomorrow.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Tips & tricks 
5 things every business should automate 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/what-you-should-automate/?utm_content=image> 
Today's a great day to start exploring how Zapier can automate your busywork! 

 Here are five common tasks and business processes that you can automate with 
Zapier—and a few Zap templates to help you get started quickly. 

 5 things to automate  
<https://zapier.com/blog/what-you-should-automate/?utm_content=btn> 
Want more tips like this? Join the 500,000+ readers who discover more 
productivity and tech tips onthe Zapier blog <https://zapier.com/blog>. 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Content & 
Resources. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=f86703cf6bc7438f9c5b73cf1e312ab1&_e=Z4HUmY3MAAX3LvJ_pZoUqiJGkqjwyEw4C1PL5s5KJtSyGStHPFFHtJovCHFIznH6Qh4x8ZETy_z11PnhK4HRfvcUINphMmsPsrBOkMpG2ctGvYgh0MTQIb1KTphbwICjkchG-P9bjmnrLKOGxkHw5gz_Q4ytxrksJdYYRwYcN91Qce1OyxcYonbJCh-WxK3eCTpRQrncbojUnD9l4JLS6c8mP4Ue3iD0FJ__WmknACTOkS82bjZU75nU6kZBFs2kh-gnOGx635NqCM0p-0vqDEj8NKuJnNJ6MtRSASoQyc7lRnwzeYdkNP7dP2tqxwKXLLbhpIwABxAbZux5V5EFC17e1fnNq43_W91l5HpzoeI%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>