Subject: Automate Customer Interactions - Request Review
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:04:28 +0000

Common Flows

Encourage Reviews

Encourage Reviews Flow

Generate Organic Review ContentEncourage users to return and write reviews for
products they've purchased and used for a period of time with the encourage
reviews flow.

Email the customer with a link to the original item to effortlessly generate
organic review content.

Basic Flow Setup

Trigger - When someone purchases a product and has not reviewed it

Wait - A default delay step is included in the sample flow to give the user time
use the product.

Email - The encourage review email contains a link to the purchased product
page so the user can quickly and easily submit a review for the item.

Wait - A default delay step is included in the sample flow to give the user time
view the initial encourage review email. 

Resend Email - If the user didn't open the original email, resend the encourage
review email. 

Getting Started with Request Review Flows

Setup a sending domain. Setup your custom sending domain so emails from the
UltraCart system are delivered from your storefront url.

Estimated Time: 10min

Add the Encourage Reviews Flow from the Library. Add and customize communication
flows to start automating your marketing and customer interactions.

Estimated Time: 5min

Additional Communication Flows

Add the Abandon Cart Flow from the Library. Add and customize communication
flows to start automating your marketing and customer interactions.

Estimated Time: 5min

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Encourage+Reviews&utm_content=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3%7Ceba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f%7Cf34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Encourage+Reviews&utm_content=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3%7Ceba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f%7Cf34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Encourage+Reviews&utm_content=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3%7Ceba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f%7Cf34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Encourage+Reviews&utm_content=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3%7Ceba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f%7Cf34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Encourage+Reviews&utm_content=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3%7Ceba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f%7Cf34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2020 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=f34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716&espCommseqStepUuid=eba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f&espCommseqEmailUuid=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Encourage+Reviews&utm_content=94e3a5c3-31ab-4487-9eb9-32fabe8e25f3%7Ceba8f61b-fc0f-4d36-8067-de8332ffbc8f%7Cf34920ba-e9e5-41dc-9955-c5d6fa97f716%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340