Subject: Customer reviews: The most important small business marketing strategy
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 02:50:10 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

An expertly crafted marketing plan will only take you as far as your online 
reviews allow. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-get-customer-reviews/> 
Small business

Customer reviews: The most important small business marketing strategy

As a consumer, you know how important reviews are when making purchasing 
decisions. As a small business owner, you should value those reviews even more. 

Here, the co-founder of a small tour agency talks about how they made customer 
reviews the center of their marketing strategy. It starts with offering an 
excellent product or service, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Rake in the 5 stars <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-get-customer-reviews/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-project-management-software-small-business/> 
App picks

The best small biz project management apps

Find the best app 
<https://zapier.com/blog/best-project-management-software-small-business/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/prepare-for-success/> 
Small business

Lessons learned from early mistakes

Prepare for success <https://zapier.com/blog/prepare-for-success/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-legal-tips/> 
Small business

5 legal essentials for small businesses

Protect your business <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-legal-tips/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-customer-feedback-videoask/> 
Automation

Automate the customer feedback process

5 tips for VideoAsk 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automate-customer-feedback-videoask/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=7e799bd2f0d74b7b87af13fcdd9f5a43&_e=iyREIdTGxwjzyZ0ICyLpveVxFhIFQi62OPRn1Hze7hEJAFVkoRJfuOXILosttC8gtN_9OKrs2PQeSOZUqCiImd67FPNj-oDeRPJ7TP6uscBsUldg-SwsbRjzWKaVLBEjzp29IymjDZrez1MscEFlcZUQrKi82Kh-w6RYMcK5gdDIyOmoRXLYKiw7i7byCecmSm1lG8D8YYrNCR8-5hN_hngXxkvRHUb5X6njIslO66X0MdzvK4WC3K7a3hNXvANn8TGld3Pk8rPOWf2PZFjC-kw0BVZ1do5DPKap6OmoEbrGPsa7gYvlnzGdDsNoNzRaQNfhbo2wkk5pH5rRS7yO6qe-hZ9AU4a3PFwfe5e--ps%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>