Subject: Your MoodleCloud site is ready!
From: MoodleCloud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 09:05:06 +0000

Your MoodleCloud site is ready! <http://moodlecloud.com>           
                                               Hi Ashish, thanks for
signing up. We're excited that you're starting your e-learning journey with
us! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjnkko9MEM>                          
     *New to Moodle?* 

  Learn the basics to create your first course in this 3-minute quickstart
video for beginners. 

         Watch Now <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjnkko9MEM>         
Or download our MoodleCloud Quickstart PDF
<https://moodle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MoodleCloud-Quickstart-Guide.pdf>

  

  Can't wait to get started? 

         Launch my site! <https://india1.moodlecloud.com>          Your
*Username* will be *admin* and your *password* is the one you created at
signup. 

  Your account information: 

    - Your MoodleCloud Free Trial will expire on 07-03-2021
  -  To log into your MoodleCloud site, use the following information:
   - Username: *admin*
  - Password: The one you created at signup

  -  To manage your account, upgrade to one of our plans and raise support
tickets, you can login to our MoodleCloud Portal
<https://moodlecloud.com/app/en/portal?subdomain_username=india1>.   -
Username: *india1*
  - Password: The one you created at signup

 

  *Have fun exploring our tools and activities for online teaching!*

  *Need extra help? We have you covered!*

  Thousands of teachers worldwide like you have been using Moodle for a
long time, and collaborating with us to keep improving it. Together with
our Moodle Community, we've created a series of resources to help you move
your classroom online with MoodleCloud. Check them out! 

  Quickstart guide
<https://moodle.com/moodlecloud/quickstart/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=moodlecloud&utm_campaign=name~freetrial-start+cat~moodlecloud+mp~no+date~04-20&utm_content=bottom>
| Frequently asked questions <https://support.moodlecloud.com> | Community
Forums <https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?f=1234> 

  *Happy Moodling!*
 Martin Dougiamas, *Founder and CEO of Moodle*
<https://moodle.com/donations/?utm_source=CTAbanner&utm_medium=platform&utm_campaign=name~donate20mcd+cat~moodlebrand+mp~no+type~landingpage+date~05-20>
<https://www.moodle.com> <https://moodle.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/moodle> <https://twitter.com/moodle>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/moodlehq>                                   
PO Box 303, West Perth WA 6872, Australia
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Moodle/@-31.9489919,115.8403923,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2bff7bedf43b4fc7!8m2!3d-31.9489919!4d115.8403923>

 Copyright © 2021 Moodle Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.
 This email was intended for [email-masked]. This is a service
email.