Subject: Drive business using Work from home Collaboration solutions
From: VNPL | India's Leading VoIP & CTI Technology Distributor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 05:49:17 +0000 (UTC)
List-Id: <contact.voicnetworks.com.xvtzr-56y9o.mj>

<<BYOD Meeting Packages>>

<<Premium Portable USB/Bluetooth Speaker Phone>>

Multiple connection modes

Bluetooth & USB connection for mixed meetings

Up to 3 simultaneous connections

Long press answer key to switch audio channel

<<Contact Our Technology Advisors | +91.8800.831.252 | +91.9910.022.335>>

Branch Location :: Delhi NCR  Mumbai Kolkatta | Bengaluru | Ranchi | Indore

National Distributor :

VoIC Networks Pvt Ltd

Email : [email-masked]

Contact : +91.958.223.8924 | +91.9999.121.666

This e-mail has been sent to [email-masked], click here to unsubscribe [[[UNSUB_LINK_EN]]].
A-1247, 2nd Floor, G.D.Colony , Mayur Vihar Phase-III 110096 Delhi IN

[https://www.mailjet.com/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=logo1]