Subject: Most notifications are useless. Automation can help.
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 02:50:06 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

We're drowning in notifications. They're on our phones, in our apps, and 
clogging up our email. The worst part: Most of them are useless. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-notifications/> 
Automation

Most notifications are useless: 
Use automation to get what you need where you need it

You know what everyone loves? A red dot staring them in the face. And a pop-up 
on their screen every three seconds. And apps telling them they have a 
notification when really it's a new feature announcement. Can't get enough of 
it.

If for some reason, though, those notifications don't bring you extreme joy, 
you can use automation to funnel all the important ones into one spot—and turn 
off the rest.
Own your notifications <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-notifications/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/hiring-neurodiverse-employees/> 
Small business

Why hiring neurodiverse employees is a win-win 

Create opportunities <https://zapier.com/blog/hiring-neurodiverse-employees/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-forms-tips/> 
App tips

6 Google forms settings you should know about

Do more with forms <https://zapier.com/blog/google-forms-tips/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automatic-daily-digest-of-tomorrows-meetings/> 
Automation

Automatically get a list of today's meetings

Know what's coming 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automatic-daily-digest-of-tomorrows-meetings/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-for-customer-support-teams/> 
Automation

Make automation part of your customer support

Use these workflows 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automation-for-customer-support-teams/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=1c22661664704777997cd975a92fc21f&_e=mw7nrvGJImh1I5zNaGEGrdtYfLmF2f7ujJRTbWtU7RUp4S0D-VQr7LTAz5DHte89OkIe0jvKRmIgfRnQbUevowYtptZKwMK-CDO21ue589o1Ek5iiCAjMNZpZLbZjMoc_xKjZTjKmel7nq46AxwjUjDf93H6YlHkrKZPMR4ufGKWEKHaYxPgZPU7PgTI0vx52Awvkvf_WCSEgYeDF_J898A_0fU4H707UI8lU8aewd-L3olEEJiFU8jZr6aDF7mtrnknBroEgfCg0-t8Z1XdPSHjc14zzSM1dtaNwsSOX3h_tB0FsHekdpmig8bcVD5hnALRNvhcIWbiQMA2LMG1lnu737NR8rVZw1FKYARjB2o%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>