Subject: Salary Joaquim Oliveira
From: Joaquim Oliveira <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:11:31 +0000

Hello Ashish.

Hello Saurabh.

Since I apparently hear nothing from you, I will be active myself before
everything is too late.

So I have created my own statement and send this to.

December 2020 had 23 working days of which I worked 17 days. Included the 3
days in Christmas.

My monthly salary is 2325 USD for a full month, how the month looks is not
exactly defined in the contract it only says that I have a 5-day week with
8 hours a day.

So you need to calculate the full salary by the working days excluded the
Saturdays and Sundays.

For December: 2325 USD divided by 23 working days equals 101,09 per day,
the 14 days I worked plus the 3 days over Christmas equals 17 working days
for December.

17x101,09= 1718.47 USD for December.

You have paid me 1350 USD so there is 368.48 USD missing for December.

January 2021 will be a full month and so I expect to be paid with a full
salary 2325 USD for January.

If this does not happen, I consider this a breach of contract and will take
my consequences.

And please don’t start with Indian Law again my contract is under the
Governing Law from New York USA.

This work is very strenuous and that should be rewarded. And don’t forgot I
need to pay all my Taxes and my Health Social security all by myself.

As it is now, I would be better off in a company that pays all my social
security and taxes.

Think but act right.

Sincerely

Best regards

Joaquim Oliveira