Subject: New in January: Build new habits, 1 update, and 13 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:51:29 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header>

Zapier Monthly
January 2021

 <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-resolutions/>

Cultivate habits to help your business grow
As you start the new year, try one of these ways to get more done without 
doing more. Whether it's auditing an old process or strengthening connections 
with customers, we've got ways to help you make a change for the better.

Start a new habit <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-resolutions/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/stop-copy-paste-with-automation/>

Stop spending time copying and pasting
If we may be so bold, one thing to stop doing is copying something from one 
place and pasting it into another. Learn about four ways Zapier can help you 
keep your data where it should be and give your keyboard shortcuts a break.

Let your computer do the work 
<https://zapier.com/blog/stop-copy-paste-with-automation/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-self-care/>

Don't forget to take care of yourself
It's easy to focus on everything that needs doing at work, at home, and in the 
world, leaving little energy for yourself. Zapier team members sometimes use 
automation to help out.

You're worth it <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-self-care/> 

What's trending
13 new integrations + 1 update, featuring...

 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2435/new-activecampaign-update-watch-contact-tasks>

ActiveCampaign
New for our ActiveCampaign integration: Watch for new contact tasks

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2449/new-integration-yac>

Yac
New integration: Send your team voice messages with Yac

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2462/new-integration-textedly>

Textedly
New integration: Send bulk text messages with Textedly

Articles from the Zapier community

 <https://www.socialpilot.co/blog/zapier-supports-socialpilot?ref=zapier>
SocialPilot
How Zapier supports
SocialPilot to be the most cost‑effective tool
Read more 
<https://www.socialpilot.co/blog/zapier-supports-socialpilot?ref=zapier>

 <https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/pipedrive-zapier-working-remote?ref=zapier>
Pipedrive
How Pipedrive
and Zapier can help you work remotely
Read more 
<https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/pipedrive-zapier-working-remote?ref=zapier>

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/>

We are hiring!
Our team of 400+ people work from around the world. You can too!
Onboarding Specialist - APAC 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4971355002/onboarding-specialist-apac/>

Manager, Email Marketing 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5000936002/manager-email-marketing/>

Sr. Manager, Paid Media 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5006297002/sr-manager-paid-media/>

Decision Scientist - Open to all locations 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4998331002/decision-scientist-open-to-all-locations/>

View all job listings <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=716cc34865644b35a9ec6809f13513d0&_e=3Jq4qy0XIE4iE_D5yeom9iF3VwFaDzCfo68HyI2H1yuU5NpMYb_iVhv102ggjuZeXO2D5n2Aoljzxh4rE3CY3iY8gIx5rH0XONVGfQqiuPfBKOD9QeyVrJZWQZhWb_1FWG0q2Pw9sj7e-UmIRnp-eKFXkRQjbqVafRS8TFQNjmhfUOiqWjMTcJw1Q27LSGyRGhN-zQYgVS0SZtcDRW8-iRd7J1KeoS8QS8UwdMky7zkzhtZcw9qmTMOb1kU2l3MT3MvJTHniDXxuzXF1tJqDP9rFs4sLMpH0AE11kXhqLIyHA7YHjrRqcc07_EM-8XL6RQ3sPFD2J52uy5grjgvvbyMzl1bhdDsLunrsptfAPg8%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>