Subject: How to start a successful side hustle
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 02:50:06 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

There's a reason it's called a side hustle: you need to work hard to make it a 
success. Here are some tips to get you started. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-start-a-side-hustle/> 
Small business

How to start a successful side hustle

In case life wasn't enough on its own, you also have a full-time job. But if 
you've got the entrepreneurial bug, that won't stop you from going for the 
triple crown and starting a side hustle.

Lots of Zapier users have built successful side hustles, and here, one small 
business owner talks about how to make it work.
Start hustling <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-start-a-side-hustle/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/consumer-behavior-based-marketing-automation/> 
Small business

Why to show your customers more data

Default to transparency 
<https://zapier.com/blog/consumer-behavior-based-marketing-automation/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/landing-page-guide/> 
Small business

The landing page guide for small business

Do more with one page <https://zapier.com/blog/landing-page-guide/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/dont-make-resolutions-for-2021/> 
Productivity

Don't worry about 2021 New Year's resolutions 

Just get through it <https://zapier.com/blog/dont-make-resolutions-for-2021/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/yac-app-of-the-day/> 
App of the day

Zapier app of the day: Yac     

Bring back audio <https://zapier.com/blog/yac-app-of-the-day/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=8bdf8ce588e848798011de2b424f798e&_e=lGFv5FTsSmjAgHQ7IKI-pE_4GpY8TIARgxydJb20MeLCGs5aqTEuF0c1M0OsgS0xK16qAi7eGuQDi-jM1utJo2qJug88LMdWykcDQWqvdG8ezasqYPW3Maio9ZvzTouETb3O-V6BP5DFT0or5TKPjvacxE2QbUq4czZzKKJkRcjUkrv1C_YtAZWOL8dJSODmmN5IFXbgb-k5-e4XsYc93YD04qlS-1mnsDwiBdANqoA5kiT4DtKWbsnPrn-qpJwg-4x2i2jAc75CV4lCVBNGLoUYJe9gyAnVHZnKqxgiEuqMmz8WF6A7Li6a-5GOyUVXsd17_EJmiCY0sOeORTuoYy55YQbLTmXXr7MQZrfTcB0%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>