Subject: BILL NO#4787
From: "Asim" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Anuj Verma'" <[email-masked]>, "'PARUL'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 16:01:40 +0530

Dear Sir,

Pfa and cash rcvd against this bill rs1150

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Asim Bandhu Patra

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

United Business Xpress  India Pvt. Ltd.

128/B-1, Mohammadpur, Bhikaji Cama Place,

New Delhi -110066

Tel:  +91 11 4210 0000 Fax: +91 11 4210 0010 

 <http://www.ubxpress.in/> www.ubxpress.in

(Note: You are requested to please provide TDS certificate for the current
financial year 2020-21 if any).

UBX/ Classic Couriers will not be responsible for any delay of ETD / ETA /

Demurrage / Storage charges in case any shipment gets stuck at airport due
to some examination / objection raised by custom official (Risky Profile
etc)../Any Delay by carrier because of limited flights/skeletal working
staff..