Subject: 🚀 7 new integrations added to Zapier
From: "Zapier Updates" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:05:57 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out the latest updates we've released to apps on Zapier this week. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=email-header> 
Weekly Update 
January 6, 2021 

Everything We Added This Week 
 7 New Integrations Added to Zapier 

   

New Apps 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2455/new-integration-givebutter> 
Givebutter <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2455/new-integration-givebutter> 
New integration: Raise money online with Givebutter 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2456/new-integration-better-agency> 
Better Agency 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2456/new-integration-better-agency> 
New integration: Follow up with prospects easily with Better Agency 

   

 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2457/new-integration-collect-testimonials-seamlessly-endorsal>
Endorsal 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2457/new-integration-collect-testimonials-seamlessly-endorsal>
New integration: Collect testimonials seamlessly with Endorsal 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2458/new-integration-content-snare> 
Content Snare 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2458/new-integration-content-snare> 
New integration: Collect content from clients on time with Content Snare 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2460/new-integration-relatel> 
Relatel <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2460/new-integration-relatel> 
New integration: Get the best internet coverage with Relatel 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2461/new-integration-agencyzoom> 
AgencyZoom <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2461/new-integration-agencyzoom> 
New integration: Sell more insurance policies with AgencyZoom 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2462/new-integration-textedly> 
Textedly <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2462/new-integration-textedly> 
New integration: Send bulk text messages with Textedly 

 View All the Updates  <https://zapier.com/blog/updates> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=email-footer> 

Hey, we're hiring! <https://zapier.com/jobs/?utm_content=email-footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

You received this email because you signed up for Zapier. 

Unsubscribe 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=e90fdb04fe99434dacfbbb11c87b4dff&_e=XmJLV_aEVYY_WocbrXhfz9yml57knRCGpBp2C5sUOJBIU5x7JvIXdv8hf0c-23IshUAXURB7G3L8xI9HMKZko5gkcwBX9InMsFuQBqMCVFq8eUjwYOSaeHT8eDo0yTJQmuuQkL0usfg2MJRwS2R1u96zBqKMYLCrdpZq-xNqqzLdEI6vb1OPyGK18N7ErQnWceg7vMVxXxuR9JEjCj0hh7DlfveYQjhIf4I_C39agCHMhm7Dwm4cP4LbwIlmJSN8cQR3hA1Nu_EyLMbXOKE9mkVGYq9IrDR3uxaMVfgQqOLkmvvrxLsWObonc5heaL-Lf8cx1o4eYa6Ep400pP4DsxYM1JvnyYUSq7Ftdwr4_dw%3D>
  |  Contact Us <https://zapier.com/contact/?utm_content=email-footer> 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm-content=email-footer> 
makes you happier :)