Subject: 5 New Year's resolutions for small business owners
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 02:50:04 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

2020 taught us that you never know what the year will bring. It was the year of 
the pandemic, job insecurity, and heightened stress. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-resolutions/> 
Automation

5 New Year's resolutions for small business owners in 2021

It's 2021, which I think means we're actually in the future. And in the 
future, we let robots do work for us—embrace it. 

As you start executing on all your planning, take time to audit your 
processes: figure out what kinds of repetitive tasks you can outsource, and 
then put your apps to work for you with automation.
This is the year <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-resolutions/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-time-tracking-apps/> 
Best apps

The best time tracking apps in 2021

Understand your schedule <https://zapier.com/blog/best-time-tracking-apps/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/new-years-resolutions-are-bad/> 
Productivity

Why January is the worst time for resolutions

Set goals instead <https://zapier.com/blog/new-years-resolutions-are-bad/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-email-address/> 
Small business

Why your business email matters for branding

Say goodbye to @gmail.com 
<https://zapier.com/blog/small-business-email-address/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/videoask-app-of-the-day/> 
App of the day

Zapier app of the day: VideoAsk

Show, don't tell <https://zapier.com/blog/videoask-app-of-the-day/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=d25b81ff7d3d4cbaa8ea83fd9c2d8b27&_e=wqb7_me6Rnas0Sk9m7hOspbkOUYaC_NCnUTKlo_-IQTFQVeOei3NxwKKTvaEGaYpu8Itxl4uzzgZgq8qzkYJKy7GglLLJ_ae8TmqtP4nnDfFqfmf3bPxOLgpPB0hxWHPgjsQp6YVvOOqLUf2sGXTzPfvIRM4nKYqgJVpQNXXd1jd57vCDI1bN6Gh9ew6UpwLrtY9gdrs_y-2BH1YN4-dqzFBLWjzjSNS3mH3VcFhMqNPzktpjI0RMFNFgdMx7MTh_ErxZDrqYqOeBtkPk_ut-AJc5lSm7v0KDreL_Pi1sN0FHcyMmAP_QDTlrAE0bLr2zIF3yQPUVXoQzj-RKRzPd8msm9RIwfsuwgUjsc1RWFE%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>