Subject: Salary Increment and VPN connection
From: MS I <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 05:23:27 +0530

To,

HR department,

I would like to inform as I have been unable to connect to VPN since more
than 1 month due to some issue which couldn’t be solved as well over call.
So please do consider I worked for whole month without any delay or any
uninformed leave.

I am grateful for the opportunity to work for you. Over the past 1 year, my
responsibilities in this job have grown significantly, and I not only
consistently complete all of these responsibilities, but I do so with an
exceptional quality of work. I have been an excellent team player working
concurrently with my colleagues and supervisors in the best interests of
the company. I would, therefore, like to respectfully request to review my
salary.

As you know, my salary has remained the same since I was hired in November,
2019. I just completed my one year with this company. Since then, I have
happily added some duties to my workload that have allowed me to contribute
even more to the company. Also living on my own in a metropolitan city,
especially in the current scenario has been difficult and expensive.

I believe that my increasing contributions to the company and my new
qualifications justify a pay raise.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Mohd Samar Iqbal