Subject: Congratulations, you've unlocked ride discounts!
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:23:46 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

UberForward to a Friend
	- Friend's First Name:Required
	- Friend's Last Name:Required
	- Friend's Email:Invalid email addressSuccessfully SentCANCELSENDSEND ANOTHERDONE   

Thank you for riding on Uber for Business

To express our gratitude we have unlocked the following personal ride rewards for you. 

Use promocode "U4BRIDING" and get 50% off up to Rs. 75 on your next 3 Uber trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab0ad9e67dbbd9ebeadad35911163f129b10267f02960c150648d65e7cf3b4c65708d0ade62b84d1262371e5cf25869258c2500f3d6f9b04 
How to apply promo 

Terms and Conditions

Promotion is valid until 11:55 PM, 31st December 2020 in India. Promo code must be applied in the Promotions Tab of the app. Promo code is valid only for certain qualifying riders, pan India. Uber reserves the right to adjudge and verify the validity of the promo code applied to your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d737132638c826891bd275b8f243f806698ca76e1ac20944db19637e36ae5e1af7f3ad7600c4bd8d0bb8a7ffa44b3ff42c29 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d7373829870df7205820af1ab85bf1e55508aebfa20ab54663cc2d9d0edd0e3b6ce0a63dc375115f62e9f5fb441db84db975 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d737d5f79802ad62b19bf8cd9563fb0fba57467f447140cf41565cc0747955bec628ece43935a59ca0154de51eeeba2c2329 
View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d737ec7eca1e3865b0e74bfd8dad21603a3661b1a87b6304c05bec09e5676158eb8ecc2ab817a86a06c705f3bd66ef4e772f 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d7376ec4085ca49436b5cb53bd7affd64662ea0660892893b0f9a6d5f8dbafd7971cf6de6aef946de1d616c9ad15e9067dfc 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d737dbc28b7ab0f9873ee7a8f801f598a5f7c67accdd4da19409073221f9cd462e379605fae1a770626107e66a8736378b05 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d737180ed7fe8ab90042c742fa11d1603682c88280366f2294bd2aada1ca08a98f769d3e59512ed95d62fd072b8c751c4e03 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d7378e60585cea8fce8143dcc07b6caa3346cee1f5d290252d7e1f39c3d03d8c4be35e75020c5d72560813b60114803b81cd 

This is a promotional email from Uber Technologies, Inc. 

 1455 Market St, San Francisco CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6a02fd0383c7d7378bd3f1ec9a275706bad625b486ed370721621e7b06533899ed2c6a4fac3f52bd426cdb08c0c9e03016aa8a9f6df45c3a 
Uber.com