Subject: Stop copying and pasting
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 02:50:05 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

The copy and paste keyboard shortcuts were probably one of the first "tricks" 
you learned to do on a computer. The novelty doesn't last long. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/stop-copy-paste-with-automation/> 
Automation

Stop copying and pasting with automation

Ctrl+V and command+V are like muscle memory. But the deeply ingrained comfort 
with copying and pasting makes it way too easy to continue doing it, even when 
there's a better way.

Automating your bulk copying and pasting saves time, reduces errors, and cuts 
down on the number of times you bang your head against the keyboard.
Ctrl+X the effort <https://zapier.com/blog/stop-copy-paste-with-automation/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/video-email-marketing/> 
Small business

Boost your email marketing with video

Increase engagement <https://zapier.com/blog/video-email-marketing/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/efficient-automation/> 
Automation

How to get the most out of your Zaps

Automate efficiently <https://zapier.com/blog/efficient-automation/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/batching-for-productivity/> 
Productivity

How to use batching to increase productivity

Stop switching lanes <https://zapier.com/blog/batching-for-productivity/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/free-email-marketing-software/> 
Best apps

The 8 best free email marketing apps in 2021

Grow your audience <https://zapier.com/blog/free-email-marketing-software/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=4f3941838edf4fbaac13070cb162d6e7&_e=xRMPFbx16gbKmM--8mWpK1L25k0n07toKwGbfcjG3qbJF2gDc9iwbNNbOkAsj7nPaxbqdgmlhGVy36ye6tfK2kRK6yxP8c3XB4zmBE-C2MYGphno3i4mMvFV2jMoxzlR_8R1i_KiyVMyEAY32QK-DKgQUicmOESBbxo9bgy8kfKTX6EBuAe0ijpoghP_4LqMVQwJUVvpE-mBxXavpevgzQXBTB0h7mpxwIKhyCoG8FsBHM_qWBuZjxrhgD4bYDzpbPzzzruQ46mskQMRmiiqSw-maIbR-egW2lm9ut8TTuNFrlGL3Tuq-rpmoXsUyXdY47afw9cJB0JnL33tfkZIhplWBsvtH9e8rlPWLf1VZdc%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>