Subject: We tried not looking at our screens first thing in the morning. It helped.
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Want to feel stressed, anxious, and/or completely exhausted before you even 
have breakfast? I recommend looking at your phone right when you wake up. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/no-screens-in-the-morning/> 
Productivity

We tried not looking at our screens first thing in the morning. It helped.

Our staff writer Justin says that January is the worst time for resolutions 
<https://zapier.com/blog/new-years-resolutions-are-bad/>. So he took it upon 
himself to try a mini-resolution last month—and he got the rest of us involved 
too.

If you're looking for inspiration for the New Year, how about dropping your 
morning screen time? Read the article to learn how it worked.
Experiment with us <https://zapier.com/blog/no-screens-in-the-morning/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/article-automate-email-marketing/> 
Automation

4 ways to automate your email marketing

Communicate better <https://zapier.com/blog/article-automate-email-marketing/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/acuity-scheduling-and-zapier/> 
Automation

How to tell if an app works with Zapier

Find your app <https://zapier.com/blog/acuity-scheduling-and-zapier/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-facebook-conversion-api-with-zapier/> 
Automation

Automate Facebook Conversions API

Create stronger ads 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automate-facebook-conversion-api-with-zapier/>

 <https://zapier.com/learn/ecommerce/best-ecommerce-shopping-cart-software/> 
Best apps

The best eCommerce platforms of 2021

Pick the right app 
<https://zapier.com/learn/ecommerce/best-ecommerce-shopping-cart-software/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=fdafa408845d44e88c6ce39e932fbd20&_e=SH5Ali6-tM2LshkYrTKqbHOymQR2NC2KgEQM_k-XXM4RLbliXHWdvkaA--dguvWOdW93v53W4n72lYPiY2dA2tsWnBA6HAPZAc69wTvKz5j4qs8cqXp8XVkGJ4mzqhI6JmO7H14fuA44qbQkQgKQPJT2zI-ZyCqriBFpNIAyByI0wKYQ4bBbpbpQGZdrAMH_3GxM2IqCcVaCB7fafFF72Gnpvq_5Sdaewh-ltkeG8pQqcXA_jkHHPyBE5g11nOBA_nCCQcdeFsR3VBNi8RzFH8RsmoC-0WVRaDtQqwAnmpfUrDn0GM4snO3glHpe2KcviqmCgcO-aRgbfbtKfvRriPrYigJat4lNqBcGNwqC66s%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>