Subject: LSM SP Accounts
From: "Carsten Foss (CRFS)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni (SRAK)" <[email-masked]>, "Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, "Sara Aknooni (SRAK)" <[email-masked]>, "Carsten Foss (CRFS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 10:50:02 +0000

3CX  Assiged exclusive to LSM
User11
411
inlsno

User12
412
inlsno

Cisco Jabber  - Shared accounts   (See guide)
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>  to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Pass: 1234

MS Teams – Shared Accounts

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>   / CitrixTeamsMTT01

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> / CitrixTeamsMTT02

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> / CitrixTeamsMTT03

Best regards,
Carsten Foss
Systemadministrator
+45 7242 1704<https://demant.sharepoint.com/sites/emailsignature/SeCom/Pages/default.aspx>
Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark
<https://www.eposaudio.com/adapt-600>

eposaudio.com<https://www.eposaudio.com/> · Follow us here
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA>   <https://twitter.com/Epos_audio>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio/>

​