Subject: An octopus attached to my face
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 02:50:02 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Ever made a mistake? Me neither. Obviously. But hypothetically, were I to make 
a mistake, I imagine it would prompt terrible thoughts. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/learning-from-mistakes/> 
Productivity

An octopus attached to my face

At some point in 2020, we've all felt stuck. Stuck at home, yes, but also 
stuck in our own brains.Zapier engineer Katie experienced this stuckness when 
she was dwelling on some mistakes she'd made.

But by imagining a large cephalopod on her face, she was able to start 
figuring things out. Seems reasonable enough, right? Read her article for the 
whole story.
Get unstuck <https://zapier.com/blog/learning-from-mistakes/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/disable-slack-notifications/> 
App tips

I turned off Slack notifications entirely

Here's what happened <https://zapier.com/blog/disable-slack-notifications/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-free-crm/> 
Best apps

The best free CRMs in 2021

Find the right app <https://zapier.com/blog/best-free-crm/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/copywriting-vs-content-writing/> 
Small business

Copywriting vs. content writing

Which do you need? <https://zapier.com/blog/copywriting-vs-content-writing/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/combine-gmail-accounts/> 
App tips

How to merge multiple Google accounts

Lose the double trouble <https://zapier.com/blog/combine-gmail-accounts/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=9e4838dbf6ca4fc7b04200eef53927be&_e=wA7HhTVv3h1GCIlMekV79qVpi7h7kSkw4WCfXu7UMYFjt1mFGPfU117w57VziJAo7gxvPK-DaT6KeY1Os1oefo-uhXemga1Pukcq8jzIfGXiRQy1cmTG09l_UWM7wYhJdWFnvrLpepa9xlYGTnrD3Sl-XiQ9dLoF_xrpCl48uj0vV_lGOOlhMC1Orl2Rr5nGqhLHrVY1fJJirh20SuvuDHKv3tRt554bUM31ltZ_kgs9aV4c90Jr0mj3VNsO7x-MNknbijgkOdRKfmxcZIkG0n2jcaGapV2o0Vi_Y5zMU903_c8WcpJze6rhVv0HNFS1cZJU0CYMlgGeeTqBO0BfNv9QHGFcJdKWiIIi-pTNX88%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>