Subject: Collections in Microsoft Edge helps you get organized
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:34:00 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae735533145cd219fcf9ee1470233602b059bc06ad4afb553d3e030f437ef0fd1cc24cb781e1a99a04a148597f20139d2fa9e875541243469d372 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7357272651be8a8798b5f94ea7d289ec95b653dfc795007be40be260d2f28b1e44f52f4eeec0a6418d6de1c53da1d030752c31da3028f21cb62 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7357272651be8a8798b5f94ea7d289ec95b653dfc795007be40be260d2f28b1e44f52f4eeec0a6418d6de1c53da1d030752c31da3028f21cb62 
Browse smarter 
Organize your ideas with Collections
Collections in Microsoft Edge can help you organize your shopping finds, research notes and favorite recipes. Save and share whatever you’re doing on the web. Collections sync across all of your signed-in devices, so you’ll have your collections with you on the go. 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7357272651be8a8798b5f94ea7d289ec95b653dfc795007be40be260d2f28b1e44f52f4eeec0a6418d6de1c53da1d030752c31da3028f21cb62 
  Try Collections  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae735b10da3608c09b254b177bca8539fc00958da6c82d0b55b24794f40269ede264eb767e9b7cacb1a05bb6d10d10f4e8d3c14d6519fddf2327f 
Create your collection 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae735b10da3608c09b254b177bca8539fc00958da6c82d0b55b24794f40269ede264eb767e9b7cacb1a05bb6d10d10f4e8d3c14d6519fddf2327f 

1. Select the Collections icon  in the upper-right corner of Microsoft Edge.
2. Select Start new collection.
3. Give your collection a name in the Collections pane.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7351adb391498d4afd8eb5e3a28ad4cd815f3923fd956662a59ca166da23b86b543090adc06de68eb2a38c98115db8268f7c1a9ae4bee10212c 
Save items  for later

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7351adb391498d4afd8eb5e3a28ad4cd815f3923fd956662a59ca166da23b86b543090adc06de68eb2a38c98115db8268f7c1a9ae4bee10212c 

Select Add current page to save an entire webpage.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7351adb391498d4afd8eb5e3a28ad4cd815f3923fd956662a59ca166da23b86b543090adc06de68eb2a38c98115db8268f7c1a9ae4bee10212c 

Select and drag an image, link, or highlighted text.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae735f49868c37eebfd93c5572d37845644f7e367082f599f7ecfb260e54f81142c266a926fd729f8c3a25d3bf9236a4886c4247ac71a4ff36474 
  ExploreMicrosoft Edge features  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae735143e477fd52792a237da65ca0760c457198f78c6d33e96d1408abab793ea28c3ab74fab15fd692b51578e458fb324dde57ac74b2ed2c093f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7356c13e6ad716673167f5cbeca900d29a3e67df4b82d12263fb5ea601b5bc13337ef9fd1a5b68dcb8f74c1a488fd9ea229a04f175a6699ba95 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae7354f170a3dfe30dd8ffd1ca5a1ad921ffb6bd7f652efcdae0d24891ef10f0a4e1145a04af62d7dcac50cab39b0d0fdf7103231ec03f6e1094f 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=7cee20924ecae735e132c28b7832c5e0f3551c043bc2cee3defeaf0241b6532aa60f849c26efb082c6fae5d61404cea2c54ea666a3187985d5304d8b5b1b7231 
Privacy Statement  |  
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=a0b9df8c8e94235747129d9a158b77f6781640d0fde96c5abb2096c22b718ec83a1a299a08f51275b6a944306652dd52548e7b6f7ab45859e31112ba0de7706326f5839979f6309595269db30a78edec 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052