Subject: Finding the humanity in automation
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 02:50:02 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

How technology goes hand in hand with one of our most human traits. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/humanity-in-automation/> 
Automation

Automaticity: Finding the humanity in automation

We know that automation isn't just job-stealing robots and giant mechanical 
arms <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-myths/>. But it's still hard to shake 
the feeling that the technology is coming to get us.

Here, child development expert Colin Johnson helps us find the humanity in it. 
As it turns out, efficiency is one of the most human things about us, and our 
brains are their own brand of automation tool.
Embrace efficiency <https://zapier.com/blog/humanity-in-automation/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/asynchronous-meeting-tips/> 
Productivity

Make meetings better with these async tips

Meet less, do more <https://zapier.com/blog/asynchronous-meeting-tips/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-appointment-scheduling-apps/> 
Best apps

The best appointment scheduling apps in 2020

Find the best app <https://zapier.com/blog/best-appointment-scheduling-apps/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/no-code-tech-stack/> 
App tips

How non-coders built an MVP for $100/month

Build with no code <https://zapier.com/blog/no-code-tech-stack/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/ambiguous-emoji-at-work/> 
App tips

How to (appropriately) use emoji at work

Winks be gone <https://zapier.com/blog/ambiguous-emoji-at-work/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=3063f213b6c44c46b6c8a100ac8ec626&_e=FEPRs-2NY5KVqwkGSJu1DFHQxaPkMysswh9660tNBnSL9evI8ePl86Lc8hDXUtseWuBLvsBbK7Ouym8G-G_x2xli_c_77Vu68vXaJXPJeJu4zEeci4kqrCbExfJMFAhL5nZ4gXJFwaj06vYlStxdgr3MpgN4nZbwEuOWY1j2-ZqtW8ugilTF95SCSaYU3fNS1XzfE3ReTcHaEWiJc2_L8zv3Fkg_vyaA6N0Qf8GeG8vzbQuRPVwkryLpg0DtIeusgXxYQjzyrOjWvPqqcg8buPdncTkyqJuI_tys5mEr4QsDtinLpoxwZ-n4-xBVbBKTaJV941eMpRwlO_YgqBuLxSVQaPxjHNi19OniCd1fZMY%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>