Subject: RE: Schedule 7th December to 17th January
From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 01:32:46 +0000

Thanks Saurabh,

Ashish I’ve had another look at the roster, please can you ensure an agent is rostered on to check our tickets at these times:

26th of December – 8.30am – 4.30pm
1st January 3.30am – 8.30am
2nd January 3.30am – 8.30am

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Support Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]
www.lesmills.com
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 14 December 2020 3:51 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Schedule 7th December to 17th January

Hi Charlotte

Will be done, no extra charge.

Regards,

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman

On Dec 14, 2020, at 1:29 AM, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi there,

Can someone get back to me today on the below as we need to make a decision urgently.

In addition, 2 extra shifts from 2.30am – 10.30am on the 1st and 2nd January.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Support Manager
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/ondemand/>
<https://www.lesmills.com/ondemand/>

<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>

<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>

<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

<https://www.instagram.com/lesmills>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmills>

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 11 December 2020 4:20 pm
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Schedule 7th December to 17th January

Hi Saurabh,

What would be the cost to have an agent on 4.30am – 1.30pm on the 26th December?

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Support Manager
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/ondemand/>
<https://www.lesmills.com/ondemand/>

<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>

<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>

<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

<https://www.instagram.com/lesmills>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmills>

From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, 5 December 2020 3:16 am
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Schedule 7th December to 17th January

Hi Charlotte,

Attached is the roster for the agents working for Les Mills.

Note: All shift timings mentioned are in IST.

Do let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Ashish Dabral