Subject: 🚀 5 new integrations added to Zapier
From: "Zapier Updates" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 17:09:31 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out the latest updates we've released to apps on Zapier this week. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=email-header> 
Weekly Update 
December 16, 2020 

Everything We Added This Week 
 5 New Integrations Added to Zapier 

   

New Apps 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2448/new-integration-zoomai> 
Zoom.ai <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2448/new-integration-zoomai> 
New integration: Schedule meetings faster with Zoom.ai 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2449/new-integration-yac> 
Yac <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2449/new-integration-yac> 
New integration: Send your team voice messages with Yac 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2451/new-integration-starshipit> 
Starshipit <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2451/new-integration-starshipit> 
New integration: Generate orders in bulk with Starshipit 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2452/new-integration-sendgrid> 
SendGrid <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2452/new-integration-sendgrid> 
New integration: Send emails at scale with SendGrid 

   

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2454/new-integration-wicked-reports> 
Wicked Reports 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2454/new-integration-wicked-reports> 
New integration: Measure your ad performance with Wicked Reports 

 View All the Updates  <https://zapier.com/blog/updates> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=email-footer> 

Hey, we're hiring! <https://zapier.com/jobs/?utm_content=email-footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

You received this email because you signed up for Zapier. 

Unsubscribe 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=b55befa8dd9742c195ebc1cfc39a9f0c&_e=kmLaPP-ozPiXiVAuzw1Pga2FdTqEu2RNEIX3OS1jBUaes38jBv0RBeUcAXBVu5KGnebKJvjUoXxxAjiOcxfeDBnTgB97ZkowsZb4FLFKohkcWGt0c2Cq0W0LIz95iEvROgjNTa-ST3T3qVOW71BctmQXwrmbNbxEV5SvEoP6e9PlA_gsjOt-GGLg_JuXQ0N1BUCxeHb40Zhz1V-Xiz1N_brESa6XUJeUYVlw9g-PdVxPSodiv-W5-NEzZT0LX-bLkv6HvqpNTldN9cjtxh5W2ObGYn0LsMFetjj8zjtA1RyJJ5OOp_8cMNJYb-VfrJVAwVQxJGnl0NiN4_EKFSgqdskDs3PCX0U114iqUjUih-8%3D>
  |  Contact Us <https://zapier.com/contact/?utm_content=email-footer> 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm-content=email-footer> 
makes you happier :)