Subject: New in December: Take control of your calendar next year, 2 updates, and 10 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:07:43 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header>

Zapier Monthly
December 2020

 <https://zapier.com/blog/connect-everything-calendar/>

Take control of your calendar
Does the end of the year have you thinking about the future? Take time this 
month to add automation to your calendar so you can start fresh in the new year.

Contextualize your calendar 
<https://zapier.com/blog/connect-everything-calendar/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-scheduling-booking/>

4 scheduling automation workflows to make meetings easy
Your calendar isn't always your own. If you regularly meet with others, check 
out these ways to stay on top of meetings and make the most of your time with 
clients and teammates.

Scheduling made easy <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-scheduling-booking/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/add-incomplete-todoist-tasks-to-google-calendar/>

Add incomplete Todoist tasks to Google Calendar
Make sure your calendar has time blocked off for your important tasks by 
having Zapier automatically add incomplete Todoist tasks to your Google 
Calendar.

Get it done 
<https://zapier.com/blog/add-incomplete-todoist-tasks-to-google-calendar/> 

What's trending
10 new integrations + 2 updates, featuring...

 
<https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2436/new-integration-build-apps-your-teams-workflow-amazon-honeycode>

Amazon Honeycode
New integration: Build apps for your team’s workflow with Amazon Honeycode

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2429/new-integration-instagram-business>

Instagram for Business
New integration: Engage your customers with Instagram for Business

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2446/new-integration-publer>

Publer
New integration: Manage all your social media posts with Publer

Articles from the Zapier community

 
<https://calendly.com/blog/the-top-5-things-people-automated-with-calendly-and-zapier-in-2020/?ref=zapier>
Calendly
The top 5 things people automated with Calendly and Zapier in 2020
Read more 
<https://calendly.com/blog/the-top-5-things-people-automated-with-calendly-and-zapier-in-2020/?ref=zapier>

 <https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/pipedrive-zapier-ad-tools?ref=zapier>
Pipedrive
How to get the most out of ad tools with Pipedrive and Zapier
Read more 
<https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/pipedrive-zapier-ad-tools?ref=zapier>

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/>

We are hiring!
Our team of 300+ people work from around the world. You can too!
Product Marketing Manager 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4983025002/product-marketing-manager/>

Knowledge Manager 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4897698002/remote-communications-manager/>

Customer Champion (Americas) 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4893145002/customer-champion-americas-west/>

VP of Design <https://zapier.com/jobs/4749582002/vp-of-design/>

Data Engineering Manager 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4939299002/data-engineering-manager/>

View all job listings <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=85c312bbde434ed2abb7f04b8e25b227&_e=w5Id8dzKhFJ1CNcsZDLsPgLQoyFdUgMgfLCkcsSBGEPffgjhuiqhaz8adECbIG9Bt414iAgg5VL5iWBVZQHzfIWaZkgwZH0htVTlq2QyKrm4qTaeSSIXg2gBmHyRYKE3WJRAf_x4W_-9r_0a7DBChuEJEvZ5j2_ZlVqNybaLgAdgJRNKUWVNrPShLg7nwQ9nK95SKDZK-nU3r0yqXbFX4yzAsB6ZjH3RQ021AYZVQfTSz9rBvlGnPwe5Yad6VA7l2OtAmpUQX0X6uwXtCCl1TcfENklciEyHwN_v5IrijA7qr3mL_dNxbVV2FqnnNDWmJvsrqpKu9zDgd9iaSvapToloE1U6zQ4MEAxT0JcGTPg%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>