Subject: Automate your note-taking to turn ideas into action
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 02:50:06 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

If you use a note-taking app, you know how easy it can be to become 
disorganized, with a new note for every idea. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-note-taking/> 
Automation

Automate your note-taking to turn ideas into action

Everyone has good intentions when they jot down a note. I will be organized! 
This note will be useful! I will definitely have any clue what on earth I was 
talking about when I look back at this shorthand nonsense next week!

But just in case, here are some ways you can automate your note-taking to keep 
things more organized, reduce the effort it takes to create those notes, and be 
sure future you knows what's going on.
Take note(s) <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-note-taking/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/what-is-google-ads-lead-form-extension/> 
App tips

How to use Google lead form extensions

Ease search ad friction 
<https://zapier.com/blog/what-is-google-ads-lead-form-extension/>

 
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-create-calendar-events-from-spreadsheet-tutorial/>
Automation

Create Google Cal events from spreadsheets 

Cut the busywork 
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-create-calendar-events-from-spreadsheet-tutorial/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/email-parser-guide/> 
Automation

How to automatically copy data from emails

Use an email parser <https://zapier.com/blog/email-parser-guide/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-to-share-leads-with-clients/> 
Automation

How automation helped a small agency do more

See the results 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automation-to-share-leads-with-clients/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=59ea8a3e06574356866e46e82b90c9bc&_e=a7I0vdpwflbQN9ni4-yhRfP876BxW6IIYSqBVdAyB-CkX5w0H6Et7OSsFy1RPReFcyYyDr4tq9pHzw9z5Pp8svK9c9ugzgvN_8ADOXgg3pO8kvH_RBU5bsFrruKw4Od8YvofArz-aOrKsHMTP9AdHmD3WmS-WZvvsDqS-sJh2JJWneZYYCrb6mGzB33lVvhuvEL22U_3uJdqMhehQqLEq4s8z34qJX7W0WAKwfDN8otwKgUY7KGO9ffyEfWwuzPy6C9KWyuvhbz7lmZxH1VF-EPNkYffuxQLQ2n3y3lwrA3QixzVNQzrJXcSHu60TMRm6x2tjMjdkLYxEOsJ3NgMvgzX53Fp-dX7cc8lk6_q06w%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>