Subject: 🎁 Get 30% off Zapier plans
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 00:34:46 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

This is a one-time offer, so upgrade today!  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

30% off 
all annual plans 

 Upgrade now  <https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans> 

Upgrade to a paid Zapier plan by December 31 and save 30% when you select 
annual billing. That's an extra 10% off what you'd normally save—something 
we've never offered before! 

Why upgrade? 
With a paid Zapier plan, you can 

Access premium apps 
Connect apps like Facebook Lead Ads, Salesforce, and Shopify to automate more 
of your work. 

Create multi-step Zaps 
Eliminate manual tasks with Zaps that do more than one thing. 

Add logic to your workflows 
Create Zaps that trigger exactly when you want with filters or use formatter 
steps to edit data. 

Automate more tasks 
Paid Zapier plans offer higher task limits, so you can do even more with your 
Zaps. 

 Upgrade now  <https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Content & 
Resources. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=0f6ea981183c41e280a0c713fd5820bf&_e=4VnKDXjHrBecqHELHDKlIDwBZDAYXKz9v0hbYYfVTianQigB3r7UCxk9HErLSmR9LxodIUmP8t3KfSTsUXaiGLtpPRActqLcWxTGaX021BRTHoWKD6ICM7ik52Q-F7xm1QAB2Z6Mdcym0-VDkuYXBeScfxaTw7WTle3lZGmarUY679F-9ENdIUA9hy9_FEPHW7eIturzuQoIstjb_MtIV2zrRSMkGaAmgEtodtwDkhbfi5iVQlc0HmDWbtPHeg1ntYuic5Q6sOVUVhHJvPVK066hqyQ7OiY4XU0s9DEXhiQfbTKav_pZ4OwikRHwb_qecn_ez85Soh7bIWLd_btLvfd8WGNzdzzF8dqGvWuUhhM%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>