Subject: Make the most of your CRM with automation
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 02:50:01 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

We know CRMs can increase productivity by as much as 30 percent, but how 
specifically does connecting more software help? 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/crm-automation-for-your-team/> 
Automation

CRM automation to boost your team's productivity

There's no secret sauce for boosting sales, but using the right tools can make 
sure you're focusing your efforts where they're actually needed. 

CRMs are the primary tool in the salesbox, but they work better when combined 
with other tools. Here are some ways you can integrate your CRM with your other 
apps to reduce data entry, provide sales intelligence, and make more time for 
actual sales.

Put your CRM to work <https://zapier.com/blog/crm-automation-for-your-team/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/rise-of-specialized-software/> 
Productivity

Why specialized software is best for busines

The great unbundling <https://zapier.com/blog/rise-of-specialized-software/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/entrepreneur-networking-tips/> 
Productivity

6 keys for building your entrepreneur network

Learn from the pros <https://zapier.com/blog/entrepreneur-networking-tips/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automatically-track-job-listings/> 
Automation

Combine all your job sources in an RSS feed

Streamline your job search 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automatically-track-job-listings/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-improve-productivity-with-automation/> 
Customer stories

Tips from a tech consulting company

Try a new trick 
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-improve-productivity-with-automation/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=00ce454195c14086b2c6e773cffd5fbd&_e=HFJO21bXjlBSUkZF7We5MBeT94T5d6LmY7YLixysPUVMyFAKpndP279hOfbPET-3QQx7DuMjua2AgFt_lc8_X0iSydPOpNJrX-OvyomMH4oXFmE5JXHnKLGXX0yPwiNbSsODGqvnM3MFivOE3Rnf5H_-L69kyBqdcod4kulk7RPm3PeOwy47cGLTXAq-4cdAvVu4PF_kAmaTcB11E2oUDtzdJxTHv1WCPSVLjJQYSml52Fgn5CXN7BQC3kIa8_beEr9fGt5gGk5PUCmRlyAljiGmI8Wgl_DSUABTT4dkeg7H8o1gMHB_HFpgXz51emIEAIXNA21sjQwS-Oo7vmcRY3FWSEysKhbXlY6324tE70A%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>