Subject: Job-stealing robots and other automation myths
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

What is automation? There are a lot of conflicting ideas about it. Here are 
four common automation myths—and how we can approach them differently. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-myths/> 
Automation

Job-stealing robots and other automation myths

Zapier is an automation tool, and weirdly, we don't have humanoid robots 
sending information between apps. Because, as it turns out, automation is not 
just about robots.

That's just one common myth about automation that can prevent people from 
using tools that could seriously benefit them. Here are a few more—and why we 
need to debunk them.
Bust some myths <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-myths/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-use-trello/> 
App tips

21 creative ways to use Trello

Kanban your life <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-use-trello/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-ask-to-work-from-home/> 
Remote work

Want to keep working from home? 

Here's how to ask <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-ask-to-work-from-home/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/effective-social-media-strategy/> 
Small business

Social media busyness vs. effectiveness 

Start with strategy <https://zapier.com/blog/effective-social-media-strategy/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/project-management-automation/> 
Automation

How to automate your project management

Put your tools to work <https://zapier.com/blog/project-management-automation/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=ba821ead4a184757ba02184dd9da5b56&_e=8-KZxSVjwHYDNqf00BR-4-DHmLcsT6hasUyJjCQO3NsnQO_8d6EuTx4TWijJUqGPCwOuswTcABWDBNcHFABhKTLWeyNX-uk5K1Lq-I5vNBivLVAReGW9E2vFS1Y28P4j7P15NBmf2BLEsrMwMNW-wKICPKgmaKDV41HXIkUZb5RJvs02QbYu-FTM-ypX7jgN0T0vD1o_JEd3_EILTeB362zZrVVJMDJsbquL2uLA3nNj-fVzg1M-FlGJvmVSWxtvGlzekiUeQE-OSqZ3DasIFhp2LK2YqS0XdU-isJuiPDtBhh5ZtJ3mHb1CCmxnBht6yvOu58IvthzXvEJ-ZT9-bHXbnqJr_3HuXQDv01Pkas0%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>