Subject: Assigned to Group - Gymnation - Motor City - Virtual Support needed
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 13:00:15 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Gymnation - Motor City - Virtual Support needed Good Morning

Gymnation (Motor City) are having issues with their Virtual classes.  Randomly, some are stopping after 10 minutes of playing.  All downloads are complete so looking for help to solve this issue.

The last class this occurred on is the following:

Date - 6th December
Class time - 13:00pm
Studio - Spin Studio
Class  - Sprint

The details for the club are as follows:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Lauren Downey  | Group Fitness Specialist | Middle East | +447969634519 (Whatsapp)
Les Mills Middle East
Tel +971 585986082 | www.lesmills.com/ae<http://www.lesmills.com/ae>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

<https://fitawardsme.com/public-voting/>

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4148