Subject: It’s been a while…
From: "trivago" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 22:01:58 -0600
List-Id: <6172748.xt.local>

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9bcc8c0b5b1b2c20bb58f51abd4f718edbf2ec81f29f70f5292bc5621b7c909178a415ec640ce76505d35ebaec0def1ad 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9c5ada2255396c60e3418bc16bbabd07e89936c929fc926591bd38878428befb03bc77e058f835bfecba03a19886174e5 

It’s been a while…
Don’t worry, this isn’t one of those “we need to talk” conversations. We’re still into you and we want to keep this good thing going, but we know it’s been weird out there. 

 Maybe you haven’t thought about us for a while, but there are still some amazing places to escape to nearby, and trips you can start daydreaming about for the future. And yeah, we’re still working hard to find great deals for you. 

 So, what do you think - still friends? 

 Good. Here’s a little bit of what you’ve missed while you’ve been gone…

New ways to keep you safe

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9e4c8253d00d865d11e0ed4ce060fa50de0bc6fbd7513d82108a089e05daa5e35abb28ca294a8e88409bb1ac1fc0c23ed 

Now you can see all cleanliness policies in place at each hotel when you search on trivago, including contactless check-in/out, regular disinfection, and room service.

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9e4c8253d00d865d11e0ed4ce060fa50de0bc6fbd7513d82108a089e05daa5e35abb28ca294a8e88409bb1ac1fc0c23ed 
    Try it out now    

Hot deals with free cancellation
Did someone say hotel rooms cheaper than normal? Yes, we did. And with our free cancellation filter, you can confidently book ahead of time while still keeping your plans flexible.

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc95de2b2ea1a9283ca90173a3cd086182ff32ed19f99121abbe88b6704bc0bda11e59cc4b2a627eb1b36bc2b378c2b9f11 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc95de2b2ea1a9283ca90173a3cd086182ff32ed19f99121abbe88b6704bc0bda11e59cc4b2a627eb1b36bc2b378c2b9f11 
Jaipur

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc95de2b2ea1a9283ca90173a3cd086182ff32ed19f99121abbe88b6704bc0bda11e59cc4b2a627eb1b36bc2b378c2b9f11 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc95de2b2ea1a9283ca90173a3cd086182ff32ed19f99121abbe88b6704bc0bda11e59cc4b2a627eb1b36bc2b378c2b9f11 
from₹1,458

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc95de2b2ea1a9283ca90173a3cd086182ff32ed19f99121abbe88b6704bc0bda11e59cc4b2a627eb1b36bc2b378c2b9f11 
View deals

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9d281ecfe5d044f40919eef3173f09dd0a2531abb01e07d87b2776863b860ae978e19aeb5dab4d551366ffe9b78c27e20 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9d281ecfe5d044f40919eef3173f09dd0a2531abb01e07d87b2776863b860ae978e19aeb5dab4d551366ffe9b78c27e20 
Leh

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9d281ecfe5d044f40919eef3173f09dd0a2531abb01e07d87b2776863b860ae978e19aeb5dab4d551366ffe9b78c27e20 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9d281ecfe5d044f40919eef3173f09dd0a2531abb01e07d87b2776863b860ae978e19aeb5dab4d551366ffe9b78c27e20 
from₹1,530

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9d281ecfe5d044f40919eef3173f09dd0a2531abb01e07d87b2776863b860ae978e19aeb5dab4d551366ffe9b78c27e20 
View deals

Hotel? trivago” is pretty catchy, but did you know that we have deals on all kinds of properties now? Compare 
http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc93a3cb9064530fb6ee813e78b86ed4caa6dd1d4a80d02c87c77e44e89e05ee7209441117b5653a0d6a69caf112a5361c3 /200,28/132&cip=91070159010101&cip_tc=IN-en_reactivation_reactvtion-segBulk-05122020_v01_link 
homes, lodges, apartments, and even glamping  to find your right place for fun this season.

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9e51c8512ca47d64026e29f1094dda277c9575c1c6b7a638a04116638ed4b78bf654cc5d15c4bde6719e1cae7ffe1b3d0 
Search for a hotel or vacation rental... 
http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9e51c8512ca47d64026e29f1094dda277c9575c1c6b7a638a04116638ed4b78bf654cc5d15c4bde6719e1cae7ffe1b3d0 

  

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc91f7c94f4cd509a03f97380ffde626ff700cce43e68fd52c7d699e59c3f80864a2f348f486fd94ee65a6ec123e4eed4e0 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc90f97d57ed490a904b787b6753715fb04632b715ba54b988e2674dd1ef8538bfd992e48ccef518e3f07352d30d1548c3a 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9bc29d5533a1aa89b63f84b483ecff7f603016872ea2eda87455f9cd28c8f5607564ec8169ca61c48d4dae8bf57f067fd 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc977b950e250221a849fffeeeae0ec28aa835d8a52378aef352a0f7183049eb6d4c562e6d40b0a4eb02bc01a6fbce072e3 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9e83ecf9d53bb9a7963970c77301799f9023bb53973f452577406498e4e06a892ca68d0a00789c8d2b53c060abe7415cf 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc91d41a28c6c49e501622b618b609d4cdf42d3e4c0ddb1cbad963234c23909091fdfa6d7ad8cbafddbaa3aa7ff6663963b 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc9b2b77c1b4c9e132587cd70780a8be02c721274e92f707f84202e7acef91b00fb869bdf9a57bf74c5d997196f0ea396b5 

http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc900612d67f407ea6bc76bdc26518e0b061fcebc7932553e288d6f708ed0d4de5908cc03e425dc90898e4721836c00cc1e 

Your privacy is very important to us. For further information, consult our 
http://click.email.trivago.com/?qs=3142482225371bc94e5c0aa470b3347237805f934dbc3e99fa5f10c197b9e7ba81bc164b00f904865e458d77795632e7a2c62c1097a0f82b 
Privacy Policy. 

We don't love an early checkout, but we understand sometimes it's necessary. Click 
http://click.email.trivago.com/unsub_center.aspx?qs=13e5d1bef8c6ada8d4af34b48ec91b6f94ecb9c0d028b6bfe75549ec6777fbef4173335f9c0537c51ae62531cdd0cdb376161c4519261d1dc396f79b3866d164eb9ff3db6834f054 
 here to unsubscribe .

trivago N.V. , Kesselstraße 5 - 7, Dusseldorf, Germany 
Chamber of Commerce: 67222927

 

Copyright © trivago All rights reserved.