Subject: I have found online links
From: Vijendra Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 05:58:31 -0700 (MST)

Dear Sir 

I have Found below links of deices. 

2x Alcatel IP phones with USB, BT and analog (8068s and 8028 fx) 
https://www.amazon.in/Alcatel-Lucent-OmniTouch-8082-Phone-Pack/dp/B01MY5HRDX/ref=pd_sbs_353_3/260-0661936-4419833?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01MY5HRDX&pd_rd_r=f8a9d75f-07e5-4024-9421-a46c98ba2d27&pd_rd_w=CGkqf&pd_rd_wg=1SNTq&pf_rd_p=758bfbc8-a8f2-4456-bf65-ae5d502eac06&pf_rd_r=MNYECPNM1N6RCTKA336Y&psc=1&refRID=MNYECPNM1N6RCTKA336Y 

2xCisco 8851 or any model which supports both USB and analog 
https://www.amazon.in/Cisco-CP-8851-K9-UC-Phone-8851/dp/B00LGMQQAO 

2 xAvaya J or 96xx series, or similar where ewe can test CEHS-AV04 and USB connection. 
Not availablein USB 

1x Polycom VVX 6xx or 4xx 
Not available in india or (https://www.tradeindia.com/fp5568747/Polycom-VVX-410-Media-Phone.html) 

Yealink T 46s or 48 
https://www.flipkart.com/yealink-sip-t46s-corded-landline-phone/p/itmf7jbyvmrazchv 

1x Snom 735 
https://www.desertcart.in/products/123435739-snom-d-735-global-desk-telephone-high-resolution-2-7-graphical-tft-display-32-self-labeling-function-keys-8-physical-black-00004389 
https://www.amazon.com/Snom-Phone-Stick-Support-Black/dp/B07JGFNZN8 

LG 8xxx, 9xxx 
Not availeble 

NEC DT830, DT 7XX & SL2100 

LG EHS Adaptor 

Not availeble 

LG ESHA 
Not availeble