Subject: Fwd: Gregory, Want Free Shipping On AlphaViril™?
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 14:10:53 +0800

Replied ZD 96954

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Greg Selinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Gregory, Want Free Shipping On AlphaViril™?
To: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>

Thank you so much for this kind offer, Andrew, of which I would really like
to take advantage...but of course it
has expired by now, but was not available to me even when I tried to get
there on time and my cart was empty as well..so no
discount was involved also..

And I would like to explain my delay in responding to you in the next day
or so, but it does involve my confusion in what
I see on your website...

GO BACK TO CART >>

Quantity: 1 — Total: $2.97

Quantity: 1 — Total: $49.97

'Buy Now (Discounts Expire This Friday)'...and

https://www.alphaviril.com/order/special_1137.php?utm_campaign=AlphaViril%20Email%20%231%20%28QzHLS9%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Abandoned%20Cart%20Reminder%20-%20%28Step%203%3A%20Started%20Checkout%20-%20new%20profiles%29&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJnc2VsQG15YWNjZXNzLmNhIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTmlzVXpEIn0%3D.
..

if you paste this link you should see what I am seeing and indeed did try
to select an option which originally allowed a discount 30% I believe, so
I chose to try to order 2 bottles of AlphaViril at a cost of
66$+change..but whenever I return to this page my cart is empty of course.

Again, I can try to explain my actions further, soon..

gratefully,

Greg

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. Sam Robbins <[email-masked]>
To: Gregory Selinger <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 18:26:01 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Gregory, Want Free Shipping On AlphaViril™?

Hey Gregory,

I wanted to do a quick follow-up regarding the fact you still
have AlphaViril™ (our testosterone boosting supplement) in your shopping
cart. You didn't finish your order...

Is there anything I can help with - any questions
<http://www.hflsupport.com/>? Hopefully it wasn't some tech problem - I
hate those!
<http://www.alphaviril.com/r/e-ca-free-ship-us>

If you don't have any questions, we'd like to pay for your shipping
<http://www.alphaviril.com/order/freeship-ca-ecart> (hence, zero charge to
you!) to help you finalize your order today.

All you need to do is claim your free shipping coupon
<http://www.choleslo.com/order/freeship-ca-ecart>, that's it! Everything is
waiting for you in your shopping cart. There's nothing to "copy/paste". But
it does expire tomorrow at midnight.

Activate Your Free Shipping Coupon
<http://www.alphaviril.com/r/e-ca-free-ship-us>

Be sure to activate your free shipping, while it's fresh on your mind &
before you miss the deadline.

And of course if you need help, please reach out. We love to help.

In health,

Andrew Atlas

<http://www.hflsupport.com/>

‌

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to
unsubscribe,click here
<
https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=XRpmiE&r=5S9qUQB&m=LGXeEu&k=f83b61b2d409d8d55c8960178a0a1b34
>.