Subject: Spreadsheets aren't databases—stop using them like one
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Sometimes a spreadsheet isn't enough. Sure, they're quick to create, but they 
have limits—and those limits have consequences. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/database-vs-spreadsheet/> 
App tips

Spreadsheets aren't databases—stop using them like one

I love spreadsheets. So much so that I use one as my to-do list 
<https://zapier.com/blog/google-sheets-to-do-list/>. But at a certain point, a 
spreadsheet isn't enough. That's when it's time for a database, which, as it 
turns out, isn't as scary as it sounds.

Here, Zapier engineer Katie talks about what makes a database different from a 
spreadsheet—and why you should care.
Try a database <https://zapier.com/blog/database-vs-spreadsheet/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/making-spreadsheets-for-fun/> 
App tips

In defense of making spreadsheets for fun

This is not a joke <https://zapier.com/blog/making-spreadsheets-for-fun/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-forms-online-learning/> 
App tips

Using Google Forms to enhance online learning

Try a virtual volcano <https://zapier.com/blog/google-forms-online-learning/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-business-card-scanner-software/> 
Best apps

The best business card scanner apps of 2021

Snap and scan <https://zapier.com/blog/best-business-card-scanner-software/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/zettelkasten-method/> 
Productivity

How to use Zettelkasten to boost your creativity

Take atomic notes <https://zapier.com/blog/zettelkasten-method/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=ff9f6f3b82094202924dc6bf39624d67&_e=Ulb5xcWgYV2E-FuFUPGbNNtx7us3sGQqBMU362eSK7vhyHrV6VeNH6wpyOM_Z9v4CaADINMA9LkzQe_Pz9bIj7mFEzzT3pTa5aUfugc0DB9MpPoONssbied8VpsTH85YkjkSwppDlUKEMZWDn4Eqn6smnHtc0Su3q3F264OGJBM3a0e6WZhvb7sfI3ZPDNyZU23hzy76JE--ltJmKwR6w-OEGSQfnaU9TAqRTylhTSw82_2wzBef_E-xLn-2IUXTWTYwdZSKhAxjmna1iEvWlY6kOcgwYzZEUMG7wfirk-d5F11aCr3jvL6NoB0tUaZr0o5hmyKYAF1XaWMJ71e-vp13WMa5IyYvGMEXdgu5HEU%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>