Subject: 🤩 The stars have aligned—Cyber Savings is EXTENDED!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 16:01:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75c482ec0bf35ce3c771e2a28a109e3db62f7b8e7105e657a3073e6cb41d486aa43407499674ab1839dd1aa7496ce63880 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75961315b8e992c56d50c8651b3d48d4a1f3096e842858faa0d46645ad89369bc60c6c601c3c09c443aaa8589c6f52111382ebec83899c50fa 

Discover a New Universe

of Writing Feedback
An extraordinary writing realm is waiting for you. Get 50% off any Premium plan when you upgrade by Sunday, December 6. Experience magical full-sentence rewrites and other Premium suggestions today.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75961315b8e992c56d50c8651b3d48d4a1f3096e842858faa0d46645ad89369bc60c6c601c3c09c443aaa8589c6f52111382ebec83899c50fa 
Upgrade Now

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75961315b8e992c56d50c8651b3d48d4a1f3096e842858faa0d46645ad89369bc60c6c601c3c09c443aaa8589c6f52111382ebec83899c50fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75961315b8e992c56d50c8651b3d48d4a1f3096e842858faa0d46645ad89369bc60c6c601c3c09c443aaa8589c6f52111382ebec83899c50fa 
Upgrade Now

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b7599fc04ac23b13a9bf93d97a0ddd08f67562fca87c10ffaf34c421177bd77df80dc3c3d00f402e38e8747c51bfbdf4695 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75e92ef558f671e8ef45728f8e5c375adef94f8dad30fcbf9c0a3a486414e7c47736b4d30efd3626c80937a448fa887e71 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b75e7f2467dc123243b7fe06b5eb913bd4e19e63baa8f5b431bf3b93c18b1cf0b6d26df86454b84aa2835d25807bce75dac 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b758e54dcd4dad91c4b45f9bdf7185b25233c589134cf4142c83904973eb93c6bb44978a906729c52e34638ca9c3103f768 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f9aa894f851629f8720101413cae7a8811ba0cc2efba2cf22aa98350596aa80dceaf992e1a87075c6cea6ddc255958eaf908a9f9adde0caceaa9e7528a80ff77bca871da556a97a97a7a4eec65bee79d0c193f11eef2012 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b755086fbd380c6d34418f2df454fd8b758bd39893a3082ccfdce36fbd9dd8a86714a870f007d75def0a593db1dd3ddcf7b7b9f8adfe068b80e 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dd899bbd3b2b755086fbd380c6d34418f2df454fd8b758bd39893a3082ccfdce36fbd9dd8a86714a870f007d75def0a593db1dd3ddcf7b7b9f8adfe068b80e 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104