Subject: [Last chance] Join us LIVE for Zapier 101 tomorrow
From: "Zapier Events" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 15:49:19 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Can't attend the live webinar? No problem! Go ahead and sign up. We'll send 
the recording to everyone who registers for the event.  

Upcoming event!

Zapier 101: Getting started with Zapier
December 3, 10 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. EDT

Register now 
<https://go.zapier.com/zapier101-getting-started-with-zapier-dec-3/>

Hi Travel,

You're invited to our webinar, Zapier 101: Getting started with Zapier 
<https://go.zapier.com/zapier101-getting-started-with-zapier-dec-3/>, on 
Thursday, December 3 at 10 a.m. PDT. In this live demo, we’ll show you how to 
use Zapier’s features to cut down on the repetitive tasks that take up your 
time so you can focus on the work that matters.

At Zapier, we think computers should remove busywork from your day, not create 
it.

Join us tomorrow to:
 * Understand the power of Zapier's automated workflows (Zaps)
 * See how to create your first Zap
 * Learn how to find Zaps to ease your workload
 * Explore the most popular apps we work with

Register now 
<https://go.zapier.com/zapier101-getting-started-with-zapier-dec-3/>
Can't attend the live webinar? No problem! Go ahead and sign up. We'll send 
the recording to everyone who registers for the event. 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to updates for Events & 
Webinars. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=3abf0e08a45d4e8eb0bcca482a237297&_e=-vEa6aA6Y_U4ieVwBk6xKqejJrEwxrE2THwLYEhyu0Ykyom-NBF8RzpMBXdbgzFPJaVjDKDLWMWQmWFHyPHuTiiXQauirHeOBaji3cm97Ns22K1KSDdiUEGCwXPxxKrDtw9UV1fZZVkP3rdTF8TS332iDY4sObf-YiYUiNll20u1uA3VjNfAdX-daL_JJrUx_FwpvcqyLl-Q8bDraZwJ5vhikyj74LmYsY0hXuEI53gnMFhW2Nh1w9l-RIwI8P7Mvc3xaCXb-2TENOd7m57J4urQeUzmX4r6feDLZcxxqXIaap6Y9RjRW8n1-c_-fSuE6hEaYQ9vtAn6rlW3qgvncd2lo1EKpDauhrIuOjl8i3A%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>