Subject: Re: Need online link
From: Vijendra Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 04:52:44 -0700 (MST)

Done. 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Vijendra Jaiswal" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:44:18 PM 
Subject: Need online link 

2xCisco 8851 or any model which supports both USB and analog 

https://www.amazon.in/Cisco-CP-8851-K9-UC-Phone-8851/dp/B00LGMQQAO/ref=pd_sim_107_2/260-0661936-4419833?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00LGMQQAO&pd_rd_r=82e2a1d4-2e8d-440b-9ad0-68ecaa0189eb&pd_rd_w=X218A&pd_rd_wg=9C3aW&pf_rd_p=d1b10ad8-3d1b-4a62-86b5-cf8b9e87a254&pf_rd_r=6V7DRBH7KAPEQPBBSD2C&psc=1&refRID=6V7DRBH7KAPEQPBBSD2C 

2x Alcatel IP phones with USB, BT and analog (8068s and 8028 fx) 
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/alcatel-lucent-8028-8038-8068-ip-premium-deskphones-22224990433.html 

2 xAvaya J or 96xx series , or similar where ewe can test CEHS-AV04 and USB connection. 
https://www.ubuy.co.in/search/index/view/product/B004S1O1X4/s/avaya-9608-ip-phone/store/store 
(https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/avaya-9600-series-ip-deskphones-2820603962.html) 

1x Granstream GSX series 
https://www.amazon.in/Grandstream-GXP1625-Corded-Business-Phone/dp/B00VNMWRFK 
(https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/grandstream-gs-gxp1610-hd-ip-landline-22410372691.html) 

1x Polycom VVX 6xx or 4xx 
https://www.amazon.in/VVX-301-6-Line-Phone-PoE/dp/B01N6U47CS 
(https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/polycom-vvx-601-20651507988.html) 

1x Yealink T 46s or 48 
https://www.amazon.in/Yealink-SIP-T46S-Ultra-Elegant-Gigabit-Phone/dp/B0735GK5ZC/ref=asc_df_B0735GK5ZC/?tag=googleshopdes-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=397083559328&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14914000168669666932&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9302611&hvtargid=pla-570699001851&psc=1&ext_vrnc=hi 

1x Snom 735 
https://www.amazon.com/Snom-Phone-Stick-Support-Black/dp/B07JGFNZN8 
(https://www.desertcart.in/products/123435739-snom-d-735-global-desk-telephone-high-resolution-2-7-graphical-tft-display-32-self-labeling-function-keys-8-physical-black-00004389) 
(https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/snom-d735-desk-telephone-20628654362.html) 

Please give me full detail s for below devices...? 

LG 8xxx, 9xxx 

NEC DT830, DT 7XX & SL2100 
LG EHS Adaptor 

LG ESHA 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral