Subject: How small business owners can delegate without breaking the bank
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Delegation may make you nervous, especially if you're used to doing things on 
your own, but you can't be a team of one forever. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-delegate-in-small-business/> 
Small business

How small business owners can delegate without breaking the bank

As a small business owner, you wear about a million hats—give or take. It can 
be hard to part way with those hats, but if you don't, they'll topple right off 
your head.

That's why delegating is crucial. Of course, it can be expensive if you don't 
do it thoughtfully—so here are some tips for how to delegate without breaking 
the bank. Don't worry: you get to keep your favorite hats.
Delegate on a budget 
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-delegate-in-small-business/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-blog-post-outreach/> 
Automation

Simplify email outreach and prospecting

Automate the process <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-blog-post-outreach/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/secret-work-from-home-tips/> 
Remote work

18 work from home tips no one talks about 

Shhh, don't tell <https://zapier.com/blog/secret-work-from-home-tips/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/stay-productive-during-crisis/> 
Productivity

How to stay productive during a crisis

This is not a guilt trip 
<https://zapier.com/blog/stay-productive-during-crisis/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-pomodoro-apps/> 
Best apps

The 10 best Pomodoro timer apps of 2020

Find the right app <https://zapier.com/blog/best-pomodoro-apps/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=799bdc926697410da2e5662b1c583325&_e=oVBNx921Yc5CHUdDfzNHEBfZBSgx-arF7hqhb7iOucUK8WTg22PDg07JjW3WjTDFKlQiVHhv8bm0lI8aloVK8gcAWlHXTrrpAckrUI1Rrkg92anvySu1jx1iP8M5vG3vyT9GkP_hJ1GfuLJF77qqlrOBxqhN6XS7oidykeWqfVdZyNrxjnNyLPLLU5QPPy5XyNfW7iLUpl1w62Hyd8YyOX1gsGtUFRhhGwxoMH-Gzs81KN5b4dEEYN4cOYrJx_O2QuGub_W5C_Niky1AMRlaoqc0pDoqqez1hwuzTvemlj3SqbEy9xlo7_Zy6UGwwQkUu_o3rg5hMaxmQyZE4DYXUkBKdYfrULd7rvMbrz_L5zE%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>