Subject: Re: Talkdesk call test
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 06:13:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Heta, 

PFB the testing details for the quality of the Talkdesk lines. 

Phone Numbers 	Call Quality 
+1 786-442-3624 (Japan Gaming Temp Number) 	Out of hours IVR 
+1 415-521-1856 (Denmark Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 205-304-0630 (UK Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
1 443-856-2943 (UK Gaming Temp Number) 	Does not go through. Keeps Saying busy 
+1 847-686-3098 (France Gaming Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 720-903-2106 (France Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 410-406-7366 (Germany Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 567-298-6236 (Germany Gaming Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 252-364-3670 ( Canada Gaming Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 636-266-4093 ( Canada Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 480-405-4297 (Japan Enterprise Temp Number) 	Out of hours IVR 
+1 918-779-1907 (Denmark Gaming Temp Number) 	Does not go through. Keeps Saying busy 
+1 720-903-3493 (Australia Gaming Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 404-236-6029 (Australia Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 650-656-2673 (Singapore Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 970-315-3176 (Singapore Gaming Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 720-710-1571 (HK Gaming Temp Number) 	Does not go through. Keeps Saying busy 
+1 720-619-8354 (HK Enterprise Temp Number) 	Does not go through. Keeps Saying busy 
+1 786-671-6531 (US Enterprise Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
+1 463-218-6333 (US Gaming Temp Number) 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 

Also PFB the agent line and mic quality. 

Mpiana 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
Ismael 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
Grace 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
Siddhartha 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
Antonio 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
Norbert 	Unable to login. Ashish is cheking 
Joaquim 	Input and output quality is good. No Background noise 
Yama 	Test pending 
Jessica 	Test pending 
Marika 	Test pending 
Pravesh 	Test pending 
Pradeep 	Test pending 
AJ 	Test pending 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]>, "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 3:58:06 PM 
Subject: Re: Talkdesk call test 

Hi Heta, 

Sure, will do. 

Just tested the Japan line whch is out of hours. Found IVR however it was bad in terms of of overall IVR and the quality. 

Will check other's and update asap. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Heta Nyrhinen, HNYR" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 3:55:17 PM 
Subject: Talkdesk call test 

Hi Pritish and Ashish, 

Please also ask each agent to go online on Talkdesk and give them a call to the temporary numbers of the ring group. Check the audio quality with each agent. 

	

Phone Numbers 	

Country 	

Ring Groups 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 《 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 〈 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 1 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 〉 ] 

· [ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/ | 》 ] 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc41866e0805a0006b453cf/edit | +1
 786-442-3624  ] (Japan Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsjapan_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f54b0033f000077c1de2/edit | +1
 415-521-1856  ] (Denmark Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsdenmark_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f512622f0f1b457b762f/edit | +1
 205-304-0630  ] (UK Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsuk_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f4dff4e063000ac9d55a/edit | +1
 443-856-2943  ] (UK Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsuk_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f48543d5251d95cb0427/edit | +1
 847-686-3098  ] (France Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsfrance_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f43bb60bae0006e25f3d/edit | +1
 720-903-2106  ] (France Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsfrance_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f3fbc209600006d4fd7e/edit | +1
 410-406-7366  ] (Germany Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsgerman_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f3b45650870006210b1d/edit | +1
 567-298-6236  ] (Germany Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsgerman_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f35f29458940ea38a416/edit | +1
 252-364-3670  ] ( Canada Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentscanada_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f31703dfa700062367bf/edit | +1
 636-266-4093  ] ( Canada Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentscanada_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f2b403dfa700062367bb/edit | +1
 480-405-4297  ] (Japan Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsjapan_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f26412c18900062d940f/edit | +1
 918-779-1907  ] (Denmark Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsdenmark_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f20343d5250008cb070e/edit | +1
 720-903-3493  ] (Australia Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsaustralia_gamingenglish_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f1d85650870006210b16/edit | +1
 404-236-6029  ] (Australia Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsaustralia_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f18f69d7b1000611a551/edit | +1
 650-656-2673  ] (Singapore Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentssingapore_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc2f1091969ee000834d5e2/edit | +1
 970-315-3176  ] (Singapore Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentssingapore_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc0f11cf7dd3c0006d22fd5/edit | +1
 720-710-1571  ] (HK Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentshk_gaming 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc0f0b6b60bae000be25253/edit | +1
 720-619-8354  ] (HK Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentshk_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fc0eefdad140c00094695c1/edit | +1
 786-671-6531  ] (US Enterprise Temp Number) 	

US 	

agentsus_enterpriseenglish_enterprise 

	

[ https://epos.mytalkdesk.com/#admin/numbers/5fbb900b76380c00071d1ddb/edit | +1
 463-218-6333  ] (US Gaming Temp Number) 	

US 	

	

Best regards, 

	

Heta Nyrhinen 
Project Manager 
Global Support and Service 
+45 4470 0148 
+45 2213 1261 

	

	

Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark 

	

[ https://www.eposaudio.com/ | eposaudio.com ] · Follow us here 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA ] [ https://twitter.com/Epos_audio ] [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio/ ]