Subject: Start meetings with a click, wherever you are
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:25:36 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Work on projects together.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278987ccbcbb885389aeca30ed40048e5878ce1d3190cf85a680098410853a9669583b82b70c9d269953472bae973cb8326 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202783556004de3fdb52590f89403e94c3df2cd7b90318bda9e1ba318b6bae169a159239f215e8bd6132d9a99f6e6f8eff28f71e3aa40e9ae0b13 
Start meetings with a&nbsp;click 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202783556004de3fdb52590f89403e94c3df2cd7b90318bda9e1ba318b6bae169a159239f215e8bd6132d9a99f6e6f8eff28f71e3aa40e9ae0b13 
On your trial, you have the ability to make group calls. With additional screen sharing and drawing tools, your team can now solve problems together in real-time and move projects&nbsp;forward. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202783556004de3fdb52590f89403e94c3df2cd7b90318bda9e1ba318b6bae169a159239f215e8bd6132d9a99f6e6f8eff28f71e3aa40e9ae0b13 
Try Group Calls  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202783556004de3fdb52590f89403e94c3df2cd7b90318bda9e1ba318b6bae169a159239f215e8bd6132d9a99f6e6f8eff28f71e3aa40e9ae0b13 

How to make the most of group calls and screen&nbsp;sharing: 
 
-
 Give feedback about a presentation or&nbsp;document 
 
-
 Sketch out new ideas using drawing&nbsp;tools 
 
-
 Walk a teammate through a multi&#8209;step process while sharing your&nbsp;screen 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202783556004de3fdb52590f89403e94c3df2cd7b90318bda9e1ba318b6bae169a159239f215e8bd6132d9a99f6e6f8eff28f71e3aa40e9ae0b13 
Try Group Calls  

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278ccf3d99c29822d2d71aa086ce4290581d68ab4a021cf19472383d2d95c39981b97983a325d371088ef0ef441e86df558b13f99e747909a11 
U 
   UENI-LSM
 
 Workspace URL: 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278ccf3d99c29822d2d71aa086ce4290581d68ab4a021cf19472383d2d95c39981b97983a325d371088ef0ef441e86df558b13f99e747909a11 
ueni-lsm.slack.com 
 
 Email: 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278ccf3d99c29822d2d71aa086ce4290581d68ab4a021cf19472383d2d95c39981b97983a325d371088ef0ef441e86df558b13f99e747909a11 
[email-masked] 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278ccf3d99c29822d2d71aa086ce4290581d68ab4a021cf19472383d2d95c39981b97983a325d371088ef0ef441e86df558b13f99e747909a11 
Sign In  

 

 

 Made by 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278e5c0576a41a7e33de567108e7878ba9be688a47c4a0fe4bf2de3e24ed120eefdd1f645016175f009d3686dacef9bc779d770295d39ec02a2 
Slack Technologies, Inc. 
500 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202786bdd48a12ac53a473e13b8dad3d1d37f0055f4319d5462215c1563ce9bb79cda3d794c82a728099356102a61adc7d2cabd39e6aafc309d6f 
Our Blog   •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb59193202788a8fe0288631df1fcb952e480b11f3abba76ce9198730de6a60f706c9aab537b947eb5c1f4747121ce42636109c5d020f498d5dfd5c2aff3 
Unsubscribe   •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb5919320278c458db146828ffa59b4964c2946f5eb05a5e80df85911392cb2f6d27aa7c9d268b9ebbb25456c831282f6933b1882e5c759b65ade96d8700 
Policies    •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=9843cb591932027836215a7501030700a7ff363a0af3e9eebfa7fba22fbb5b7140e753e53b04f945b959ed446321de5307f25652ad9b29d2 
Help Center