Subject: Automating Google apps for marketing: Where should you start?
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 02:50:07 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

The good news: There are many ways to set up automated marketing workflows for 
Google apps—now known as Google Workplace—using Zapier. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-google-apps-marketer/> 
Automation

I'm a marketer that relies on Google apps. Where should I start with Zapier?

You have questions, we have blog posts. With Ask Zapier, we've started 
answering your questions about automation, productivity, apps, remote work, and 
anything else in our zone of not-so-genius. 

Here, Janine walks through some of the best ways to automate tedious marketing 
tasks in Google apps, so you can focus on what matters most.
Ask Zapier <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-google-apps-marketer/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-tasks-guide/> 
App tips

The ultimate guide to Google Tasks

Simplify your to-do list <https://zapier.com/blog/google-tasks-guide/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-mailshake/> 
Automation

Automate cold email outreach with Mailshake

Automate Mailshake <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-mailshake/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/social-media-marketing-automation/> 
Automation

4 workflows for social media management

Go where your audience is 
<https://zapier.com/blog/social-media-marketing-automation/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-schedule-an-email-in-gmail/> 
App tips

How to schedule an email in Gmail

Send later <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-schedule-an-email-in-gmail/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=d3cab1387e8d4b06864564c489ebc1d3&_e=E9SRCk5FlAa7oypfZzBxrHdtdRr3BJZ3Dmc5iFPpSmwAhfaC_HMk9jlksUFYmyBUcZTfcc5ccQzqnyB18S9PcHnUAEBwaWAaiXszH-1N-na7KndB92eLg3sayxjdka4AOqiRgu7c2BB6xYa_-zlXAYjAw3c6GGLfH3kFA15XS7ri6bfNPxvw0s2Qj7zxdi7v91_af-P-XieNQUScFLBYETTX5cDRrHK5kE0IKwECKyDe7ZUFnlV64IikCcYrWi2CB6lNw7dklpyNzf-IUbukoH65Zl6B5mk2bU5HFRzASV3d88ODApOWDFzDJMnnG575dshHrWBwTYWBznYUvteovR_93t1hiNSbwdpovyfEGVM%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>