Subject: Team Capacity
From: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Boglárka Kiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 18:30:49 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

Hope you are well.

As you may know, we are doing a final push on our marketing efforts before
December costs inevitably raise the costs of marketing and we have fewer
signups.

Due to this, we have a substantial number of venues that are waiting to be
processed - above our current capacity. My question was - would any of the
agents be able to work extra days this weekend (and potentially next
weekend)?

Best regards,

-- 

*Christopher Ngo*,
*Head of OperationsUENI LTD*
7 Bell Yard
London, WC2A 2JR
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | [email-masked]

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A
2JR. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*
<https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=6750886093>