Subject: Use Slack with clients, contractors, and other companies
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:41:46 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Get the most out of your trial.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e020725dc455d33fedfefb9a4973d267bb4244ef1e48347c65f92f80124eacc64f3a19a95bc487b5ee249181cac615dc7 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5ed22ab68bd13e9baad99bbb19143791fe8ccea324e09598a6fbe96b9621a7d8f84ec0a43fa9c196545617259169e6b6d0b72f453e72f99dec 
Work with outside organizations in&nbsp;Slack 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5ed22ab68bd13e9baad99bbb19143791fe8ccea324e09598a6fbe96b9621a7d8f84ec0a43fa9c196545617259169e6b6d0b72f453e72f99dec 
With your trial, you can share a channel to work with vendors, clients, or external partners without ever leaving&nbsp;Slack. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5ed22ab68bd13e9baad99bbb19143791fe8ccea324e09598a6fbe96b9621a7d8f84ec0a43fa9c196545617259169e6b6d0b72f453e72f99dec 
Start a Shared Channel  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5ed22ab68bd13e9baad99bbb19143791fe8ccea324e09598a6fbe96b9621a7d8f84ec0a43fa9c196545617259169e6b6d0b72f453e72f99dec 

How does it&nbsp;work? 
 
Shared Channels are a type of channel in Slack that connect two different organizations, creating a secure space to communicate and share information in real-time. With Shared Channels, you can work with external parties as fluidly as you do with your&nbsp;colleagues. 
 
To get set up, simply ask your admin to create the Shared Channel and send a request to your external&nbsp;partner. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5ed22ab68bd13e9baad99bbb19143791fe8ccea324e09598a6fbe96b9621a7d8f84ec0a43fa9c196545617259169e6b6d0b72f453e72f99dec 
Start a Shared Channel  

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e592c8635001a5158ff643eb87381d990f38bd5d94a37442dec5fb694c2046cffa8ca66da78f1ec6dd8c9291c3215ba7e07eac2c78e3ca713 
U 
   UENI-LSM
 
 Workspace URL: 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e592c8635001a5158ff643eb87381d990f38bd5d94a37442dec5fb694c2046cffa8ca66da78f1ec6dd8c9291c3215ba7e07eac2c78e3ca713 
ueni-lsm.slack.com 
 
 Email: 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e592c8635001a5158ff643eb87381d990f38bd5d94a37442dec5fb694c2046cffa8ca66da78f1ec6dd8c9291c3215ba7e07eac2c78e3ca713 
[email-masked] 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e592c8635001a5158ff643eb87381d990f38bd5d94a37442dec5fb694c2046cffa8ca66da78f1ec6dd8c9291c3215ba7e07eac2c78e3ca713 
Sign In  

 

 

 Made by 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e46695647a5bdbd85dd8b807dd43bea93d28578aa169bca3f69df55f81b6e9180c76a23431ac9c6246fcd51c357eaab3634adcb4c9be19d21 
Slack Technologies, Inc. 
500 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e8035d9434c570e08aa79896bb21bb633b5a829d9dced5f7a6c5958ba7999aa895615d87e513095b94e5a5996ed677833c811fe71f4c33798 
Our Blog   •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5eace4f4c1e9f591f7f5a12b1effd766c221d2f6c3f1b0e448546d19b4bf1657e24eebae00b7f7f0f2fbdfdab84d231a27cbdc32328c969d91 
Unsubscribe   •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5e8f4c96b5c4859846b6cec665ba90ac9f4432bf0b36bc351849dce81072ff59d23817b857467c8e2f75da8a83c0df23f3d6800f9b2c6b1a6b 
Policies    •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f849337aea2b7b5eb3ca73487d275f578650db5995d94e05cecf0573b89505997f2a86c8b7a91ed7cd60779585398e5c217abcef31f7a8cc 
Help Center