Subject: UENI-LSM is trying out Slack Standard. Here's what's new.
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:41:34 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Search your entire message history, install unlimited apps, and even use Slack with people outside your company.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f583e291d1b531129926b97b17fa89b1b3b80c1c318ce94ba9ee3f81295dcba974ebf525c6933d8d8068777555df66d99b 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f50723fb5ecd0e2f6d10cbbbff2893b111fbade762e3de9e3c2705a24b98b704c4bf10ba591c5fd344543d40b2cbaa96be292b87e31d439b8f 
Now, you can do so much&nbsp;more 
UENI-LSM was upgraded to the Standard plan for a 30-day free trial. Now you can search your entire message history, install as many apps and integrations as you'd like, and even use Slack with people outside your&nbsp;company. 
 
In the next few days we'll highlight some of the features that people use most. If you'd like to get a jump start, here's a quick guide to the Standard&nbsp;plan: 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f50723fb5ecd0e2f6d10cbbbff2893b111fbade762e3de9e3c2705a24b98b704c4bf10ba591c5fd344543d40b2cbaa96be292b87e31d439b8f 
See What's New  
Your trial lasts for 30 days. After that, your workspace will return to the Free&nbsp;plan. 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5b825e3113b0546a0aa7f6a36b84ac69a4b863f7d7e82c5e5077e76490b21bbfed7652127e6e0658e023297f890f92846cb210effb2799232 
U 
   UENI-LSM
 
 Workspace URL: 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5b825e3113b0546a0aa7f6a36b84ac69a4b863f7d7e82c5e5077e76490b21bbfed7652127e6e0658e023297f890f92846cb210effb2799232 
ueni-lsm.slack.com 
 
 Email: 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5b825e3113b0546a0aa7f6a36b84ac69a4b863f7d7e82c5e5077e76490b21bbfed7652127e6e0658e023297f890f92846cb210effb2799232 
[email-masked] 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5b825e3113b0546a0aa7f6a36b84ac69a4b863f7d7e82c5e5077e76490b21bbfed7652127e6e0658e023297f890f92846cb210effb2799232 
Sign In  

 

 

 Made by 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f515076582c82cb74bea14eccd37c04d3b43f27ab56954c341c8f4c47389fa924ae5fa062c6add893e3d2d126d3a0c630101b2ad74cb922b4a 
Slack Technologies, Inc. 
500 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5a2ab8af6d869e1743a3c3e039896ad791f49a1c62149994c2710f873a84821f986ef7c2589531bbc356d6703b0bd1984997c40fec704e51b 
Our Blog   •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5791a0899ad998aad73802ac26ec310cee69599d5d645ec7e50f2e8ac2f7af33d3a5ee48f361550ea15b73f433d61c44a7df44f1c2758624c 
Unsubscribe   •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5a4d69bbeec6847b9b1eac1d0c2e0761eef2a0753d4069143f108a12d1d63ea7b1d0630160379b68cf93f8d25322806e23f166031efcd00dc 
Policies    •  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c0dfa4a8a9e406f5e8010ad272525afd8bfdc1541c901d5a02ea342fa71cec761039d38b59b74db31a8eaa5b46c2c55d07e515bde10d2236 
Help Center