Subject: Search. Support. Donate. It’s that easy.
From: "Microsoft Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 21:40:30 -0600
List-Id: <10958510.xt.local>

Rewards
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db71f3e339c51fe12475c937a1bda2ee9eb056be2711a3a34a2bc4063315084358d2f0ab65521471602f83d7c63d9d13996c538f8a7d158b15d2 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db719a23733c66ec816f8989bc21372f44d8486d985a58e91cd36fb154dde215a9d80ace6229b28e3e152d5ebae5de28391567e1e2d92d355a8d 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db719a23733c66ec816f8989bc21372f44d8486d985a58e91cd36fb154dde215a9d80ace6229b28e3e152d5ebae5de28391567e1e2d92d355a8d 
Make your searches count
Microsoft Rewards helps you support the Boys & Girls Clubs of America ("BGCA") and make an impact just by searching on Bing.

 To start giving, join Microsoft Rewards and select BGCA as your nonprofit. Your Bing searches will earn points that will be automatically donated to support youth in communities everywhere.

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db719a23733c66ec816f8989bc21372f44d8486d985a58e91cd36fb154dde215a9d80ace6229b28e3e152d5ebae5de28391567e1e2d92d355a8d 

   Join Microsoft Rewards  

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db71d71d0b11fa00a6251388a13d8a203edeb0a26e952b67e43752e37429b810182dbc9e3a41dc467edabda39164f904f61b279e938b136bfe2f 

 Learn more

* For a limited time, Microsoft Rewards is matching all donations through 12/31/20

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db71d13fed6696a0bcb6338aa34aff68fbff85270faeabdbfeac9b06e9dfce6c01fd1823a44f85914cec789f9ac3c78ae653c75e06e7d5a8b6ff 
What is Microsoft Rewards?

 A simple way to earn points by searching, shopping and playing with Microsoft. Get rewarded for doing what you already love to do.

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db71d13fed6696a0bcb6338aa34aff68fbff85270faeabdbfeac9b06e9dfce6c01fd1823a44f85914cec789f9ac3c78ae653c75e06e7d5a8b6ff 

   Learn more  

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db71a14552e67f46f9b0c79faaf4ce9f591c78210b7108321f872d140288350d7a61c5c1797195eaa6cf66f85302889627bfc05dfb423750d553 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=dbf9cc67f594db716ff3cdf252e95fcc47f27d42a03f7219467dcadadbe7535da678a9d7b993fa289ea8ac0427496a2afe4b73455760e6271851b3627a5ece91 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://view.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=816dde265f7b0236ae454d2264163764fb64a1221feebfac6d6869f8c23d18e33419dd455f8eee574072ccc8c84c05faec31311c3d059b24a72bba5b7f8b3dd974fd8d1d655c39b51a368a9b345116c1 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052

Email Ref: MWP215&zwnj;7066