Subject: Consistency: The not-so-secret ingredient in excellent customer service
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Failure in consistency forces customers to face this dilemma: do they suffer an 
inconvenience to do business with you, or do they find an alternative? 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/consistent-customer-service/> 
Small business

Consistency: The not-so-secret ingredient in excellent customer service

Once a customer or client chooses your product or service, it's unlikely 
they're going to go through the trouble of finding a new solution—unless you 
give them a reason to.

Judith Meyer learned this the hard way. Here, she talks about the importance 
of consistency in customer service, and how you can set up systems to make sure 
you're consistent—always.
Don't miss a beat <https://zapier.com/blog/consistent-customer-service/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/pivoting-business-in-crisis/> 
Small business

How one company pivoted during a crisis

See how they bounced back 
<https://zapier.com/blog/pivoting-business-in-crisis/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/task-management/> 
Automation

5 ways to automate your to-do list

Get it done <https://zapier.com/blog/task-management/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/online-quizzes-for-lead-gen/> 
Small business

Making online quizzes the hero of your strategy

Quiz your customers <https://zapier.com/blog/online-quizzes-for-lead-gen/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/lessons-from-rocket-engineering/> 
Productivity

What rocket engineering can teach us about work

Learn from rocket scientists 
<https://zapier.com/blog/lessons-from-rocket-engineering/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=d03c65fc88704a2e9440fed5a107d117&_e=krxjlW0_a9IGpavMi5LLH2aka42g48CCtTkWv2Z-zA8GTMu0f4FwC2nlW38wCDRi8kxnulmEfK2fIpuadg3t5qBLNcSAxADFH1XB2xeWQV_015-YIt0GkkifjgyZjrlQC-d_ljSX6i0uUMmxGnG4TuFHbE1ABRj8DERQoi_HoVuGc-8ylVG4wQ9Lok7yEx2zvRt4SrgFNlnxhfQy0QyxxdYcHbFPXK0SYawGiECZpPyJiPH-syE7zLfJKL96tLKGWmSKVVi4ARk481i7b2zwlCl8OBjvbmKCioqvC_cXHEsIDUsMIJ-y9y3heeeq92cWLVC2Y7TDCmifyc7NDC9k67J_CeTvOREFWmiRjE_Haes%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>