Subject: Software is trying to change your habits. Make sure you agree with it.
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

The physical world is full of seemingly random decisions that are actually made 
with intention because of a specific agenda. Software is no different. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/software-is-changing-our-habits/> 
Productivity

Software is trying to change your habits. Make sure you agree with it.

Have you ever gotten lost in an IKEA? And by lost, I mean walking around like 
a zombie trying to find either a POÄNG chair or a meatball and you're honestly 
not sure which. As you might have guessed, that's intentional on IKEA's part.

And it turns out wandering around an IKEA isn't much different from using your 
favorite apps. Here's why.
Know your app agenda <https://zapier.com/blog/software-is-changing-our-habits/>
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/block-notifications-chrome/> 
Tech tips

Tips for blocking Chrome notifications

Say bye to cookie pop-ups <https://zapier.com/blog/block-notifications-chrome/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/child-development-strategies-in-remote-work/> 
Productivity

Why you should collaborate like a kid

Never grow up 
<https://zapier.com/blog/child-development-strategies-in-remote-work/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-apps-automations/> 
Automation

Power up your Google apps with automation

Automate Google <https://zapier.com/blog/google-apps-automations/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/fun-virtual-team-activities/> 
Remote work

5 remote team activities that are actually fun

Ditch the happy hours <https://zapier.com/blog/fun-virtual-team-activities/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=ad4f5200552c4a2d8d8975f4e0c793d1&_e=54FEe00SIZgq4ibchqL3oSPZi9ESpXHFP41xZwUu-UuyhVm5zWZ0Bc5RlF2AqYZdJZSIa1nv76dZbXhzrUIFv6fpmPZbQfJZICrxA86HHy12RXlGApFcX-XT1PwNGqTqV47P0Vc6xrlx3nPwwcvWOFOK9C9nvysvCWqL2s5p7ZZ2tZHqpEyPhQtQgvXIUj246JF2Xg2VWICqyRRwIJra7MGH55dY6zTp6r0_W01Nb4jb-x8VETSTSan6Sfhs0s8vwJladZu_lLz_uOmLWkZFtMUL3x0nOU5n_e9O0U22xbwwx05dZ1tNBMvHdJw2UcXkNR0QSQGlo1Rj2e3hHAPUEAIaPqxmtFYD15bYdY8XN8A%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>