Subject: Re: Daily Report 17th Nov - Gaming
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, hnyr <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 03:05:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

Apologies for my previous email. Here is the correct one. 

1. Active Tickets: 

2. Updated Tickets: 

3. Solved and Closed Tickets: 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Josephine Veena Dorairaj, JVDO" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, "hnyr" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 1:59:25 PM 
Subject: Daily Report 17th Nov - Gaming 

1. Active Tickets: 

2. Updated Tickets: 

3. Solved and Closed Tickets: 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral