Subject: Re: Daily Report 17th Nov - EPOS Enterprise
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: moft <[email-masked]>, inbo <[email-masked]>, ckur <[email-masked]>, muai <[email-masked]>, tevl <[email-masked]>, maey <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, hnyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 01:56:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

Apologies for my previous email. Here is the correct one. 

1. Active Tickets: 

2. Updated tickets: 

3. Solved and Closed tickets: 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "moft" <[email-masked]>, "inbo" <[email-masked]>, "ckur" <[email-masked]>, "muai" <[email-masked]>, "tevl" <[email-masked]>, "maey" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, "hnyr" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 1:59:15 PM 
Subject: Daily Report 17th Nov - EPOS Enterprise 

1. Active Tickets: 

2. Updated tickets 

3. Solved and Closed tickets: 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral