Subject: Fwd: [HFL Support] CholesLo
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 07:47:33 +0800

Replied ZD 96180

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sanaye Kumagai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: [HFL Support] CholesLo
To: HFL Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>

Dave,

You say, “Why order them in the first place?”

On 9/6/20, I ordered for the *FIRST TIME *1 AlphaViril and 2 Blood Flow
Optimizer.  *Instead*, I received 1 AlphaViril, 1 Blood Flow Optimizer and *1
Blood Pressure Optimizer* which I did not order.
Sometime later, I was informed that Blood Flow Optimizer was on back order
and that it will be sent to me when available.

On 10/18/20, I *cancelled* the trio (1 AlphaViril, 2 Blood Flow Optimizer)
autoship as I felt your office was getting confused with my orders. I
also *returned
1 Blood Pressure Optimizer *which was sent to me by mistake via my cover
letter to your Calabasas address for full credit under email ticket #95376.

On 10/29/20, Ticket No. 95253, I made sure that you are only sending me
Blood Flow Optimizer and *not AlphaViril.*

On 11/6/20, I *returned one-time ordered AlphaViril (ordered on
9/6/20) *together
with my cover letter to your Nampa, ID address along with strings of emails
between Kae and myself.  Followed up with USPS tracking #9500 1161 9529
0314 5454 93. See Ticket No.96108.

On 11/12/20, I received 1 AlphaViril and 3 Blood Flow Optimizer.

So, you see, *I did not order AlphaViril more than once to try out.*

Please instruct me as to how you want me to return this AlphaViril that I
just received yesterday.

Also, if it makes it easy for your office, go ahead and cancell all my
existing autoships.  I will just order as I go along.

Sanaye Kumagai

On Nov 13, 2020, at 7:30 AM, - HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team - (HFL
Support) <[email-masked]> wrote:

## Please reply ABOVE this line or use below web link. Thanks ##
Ticket #96180: CholesLo <https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/96180>

Your request (#96180 <https://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/96180>) has
been updated.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the
link below:
http://health.zendesk.com/hc/requests/96180

You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

------------------------------

*- HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team -, Nov 13, 2020, 7:30 AM PST:*
Sanaye

Your order EH-202010090007-277929 had 1 AlphaViril and 2 Blood Flow
Optimizer which was recently reshipped to you with an additional bottle of
Blood Flow Optimizer that you recently received and you mentioned on chat
that you plan to return them for a refund. Why order them in the first
place?

Deborah emailed you on 11/08 confirming the order is being reshipped with
an extra bottle of BFO along with 1 AV and 2 BFO from the original order
and this was your order from 10/09. We didn't charge you anything extra for
the reshipped bottles.

Please confirm what are you planning to return so we could look into it and
help you accordingly.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincere Regards
Dave | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com <http://www.4hfl.com/>

------------------------------

*Sanayek, Nov 9, 2020, 2:20 PM PST:*

Re Cheatmeals, thank you.

------------------------------

*- HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team -, Nov 8, 2020, 10:11 PM PST:*
Hi Sanaye,

Thank you for contacting HFL Customer Care.

As requested your autoship order for cheatmeals will be processed on *November
12, 2020*.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,
Ayde | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com <http://www.4hfl.com/>

------------------------------

*Sanayek, Nov 8, 2020, 8:51 PM PST:*

OK for Choleslo for shipment on 12/20/20. Please mail me Cheatmeals as soon
as possible and not wait until 12/20/20. Thank you. Sanaye Kumagai

------------------------------

*- HFL's & Dr. Sam's Customer Care Team -, Nov 8, 2020, 4:49 PM PST:*
Hi Sanaye,

Please be informed that your autoship for Choleslo and Cheatmeals has been
moved to December 20, 2020.

If we could be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
us.

Best Regards,
Kae | HFL Customer Care Team | www.4HFL.com <http://www.4hfl.com/>

------------------------------

*Sanayek, Nov 8, 2020, 10:46 AM PST:*

Re autoship for CholesLo, please skip one month as I still have 3-1/2
bottles left. Thank you.
This email is a service from HFL Support.[09VWEE-Y94V]