Subject: Got a minute? Help us improve Zapier!
From: "Lauren at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:52:17 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Hey Travel, 

 My name is Lauren and I'm a user experience researcher working on our product 
here atZapier <https://zapier.com>. It looks like you created an account with 
us a little while ago.

 I'd love to hear about your experience so far—would you mind answering our 
quick1-minute survey 
<https://airtable.com/shrYZZTYsiuVgNuyY?prefill_Email%20Address=[email-masked]>
? It would really help us improve Zapier for people who are just getting 
started, like you. :)

 If you have questions or anything else to share, I'd love to hear back from 
you! You can also feel free toshare feedback here 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us> anytime. 

 --
 Lauren Borucki
 Sr. UX Researcher, Zapier 
As always, if you'd rather not get emails like this, you can unsubscribe 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=c7251e3ff16a4ecbab0e1719c97d343b&_e=m9mbfWSkU5p-94uDxs1zv70n57zHgrrlcnvBlil1T5GO3xB_qxOkvl2AsBzM3EcYa6U6BwPLhl-JzDm45sQm-dxwfuykd_gYL9I0Gmc5t_etAyKLUjIgGh_0kwTy8xx1y9lm9XI_tGQIuWH-JIVVj10zd0niKQOBwbz6UhDfxK6I-bBH49RgF_1LG5E1pNtUDZTrTe71ADyf-X9vXH6Y8Ztj0N907N5_UDdJ1sdXuKzRLXKgTqjV0tWzNuuPEB1k_RCirqKVZy481A4dzWGkvBp_0HajEqs0IqAHHoesMaPP3EnQNIy0bJUeAsU6dvVkSsw2oGbhnzXmeEdBA0zrhVbeqchafDMlvfkEeesqAMk%3D>
.